{SOLO} All I wanna do is to thank you

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

{SOLO} All I wanna do is to thank you

Postby Quick Draw » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:24 am

Even though I don't know who you are.
You let me scout your solo realms
While I drank something distilled

Whoever you are
I wanna thank you who...


To all you happy folks that I scouted (about half the peps in game) a couple days back. And who then collectively beat the shit out of me. Ummm sorry kk? :wink:

And to the lame who will no doubt make an appearance to say that multiple kingdoms hitting on one is cheating. Fuck off, I got what I deserved.
Scummers Lead The Way!
Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master - George Washington
User avatar
Quick Draw
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Napa, Ca

Postby ~Maliki~ » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:33 am

ummmm , We love you too QD? ;)



Oh yeah, Quick Draw your wanted in Spam. Nags guild in unity, and we refuse to hear NO!
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby supergus2 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:01 pm

teehee! i did this a couple ages ago too. looted all the way up to rank 5 and got over 100 million with my little 5k acre kingdom.
maybe i should do this again sometime :wink:
supergus2
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:31 pm

Postby Quick Draw » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:15 pm

Well the responce I got from it, over about a three day period. While entertaining, was not one to encourage hopes of finnishing as King.
Scummers Lead The Way!
Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master - George Washington
User avatar
Quick Draw
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Napa, Ca

Re: All I wanna do is to thank you

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:34 am

Quick Draw wrote:Even though I don't know who you are.
You let me scout your solo realms
While I drank something distilled

Whoever you are
I wanna thank you who...


To all you happy folks that I scouted (about half the peps in game) a couple days back. And who then collectively beat the shit out of me. Ummm sorry kk? :wink:

And to the lame who will no doubt make an appearance to say that multiple kingdoms hitting on one is cheating. Fuck off, I got what I deserved.



QD, you shall jouin SPAM and have two realms to combine random scoutings and distilled drinks. :P
Maliki's got it right: come join us and wreak havoc! :wink:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Kaxion » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:18 am

Damn Gangbangers collectively beating down QD!!! 8)

I mean we all know QD is far too much the gentleman to ever burn loot or do any other such despicable acts.

QD's a builder pfft like we all didn't know that.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am


Return to Chaos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users