{TURMOIL} WAR (again)

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

{TURMOIL} WAR (again)

Postby supergus2 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:05 pm

I just (i.e. yesterday) managed to finally finish off the last of them red kingdoms that hit me earlier this age through a combination of sorc and war. Now 4 angie doms jump onto one of mine. :evil:
Well I have news for you... 1 of yours is now dead and the other 3 have had all their temples burnt. You know what's next. See all those red kingdoms at the bottom of the scrolls down there? Time to put some blue ones in the graveyard. :twisted:
supergus2
Stablehand

Postby supergus2 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:53 pm

Well, I got online today and looked forward to a whole lot of burning. All my guildhalls and temples burnt down. So I did some more burning of my own... and after I burned one kingdom, I found a message waiting for me! My angie opponent asks for peace! Well, to be honest, I've been tired of constant war, so peace it is!

A good one day war. Total land exchange was approx. zilch, but I got a kill :lol:

Total kills for the age so far:
26 reds + a couple that have restarted already
1 blue
supergus2
Stablehand

Postby supergus2 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:48 pm

Ok. Peshy has decided to hit one of my kingdoms down to 50 acres/hit with two of his. In fact, it's the same one that other angie dude hit.
Retal coming later, when I have time to play.

edit: ok used my turns now... wasted 50 turns burning one of peshy's when i didn't even use sorc to break it. left both kingdoms peshy used to hit me down to 300/hit

edit again: had my temps burned without even a scout on some kingdoms. rebuilt a few temples and used the rest of the turns to finish off two peshy-pesh doms which have now kicked the bucket.
+2 kills
supergus2
Stablehand

Postby supergus2 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:18 pm

Unfortunately, Peshy finally made his second strike and now I must concede defeat. Of course, not until after I killed off two of his restarts again, and almost (20 peasants/scum) sked another (but he came online and got his peasants back when i started to run out of turns).

So peace at last - 3 wars non-stop. Peshy now king (although he didn't need to use it). I may finally get to delete some of my kingdoms I've been meaning to for a while.

Total angie kill count: 4
supergus2
Stablehand

Postby supergus2 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:56 am

erm. "New Guy" scouted a few and attacked my weakest (the one peshy knocked down to 600 acres). I might have killed him earlier this age, mistaking him for someone else's restarts... :oops:
well he's dead again now
supergus2
Stablehand

Return to Chaos