WOOT NEW KING

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

Postby DeviusZwei » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:21 am

You can get higher than that in 1000 turns bro.

Maybe I'll come through and wreck a realm or two later. I haven't played but once this age and I got about 6 kills. 4 with Nether Loves Feet, probably the coolest realm name ever :P

And Holli, if you aren't going to whip him... do me?
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket

Yea?

Postby DariusK » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:28 am

but what about defenses or offenses of any kind? I got to 1.3mil in like 2k turns but it didn't mean shite cause I was cut through like paper. And don't bother if you worship leto, me and the king are the only two not in the safety net and we both worship leto. IF you don't worship Leto hurry up IM BORED. And that seems like a mighty long whip she should go for a two-fer.
DariusK
Stablehand

Postby DeviusZwei » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:33 am

Dude I had a realm here that was 420k acres with 330k built at one point. Got cut through no problem. There is no staying alive in Massacre. You just hang on as long as you can.

Maybe if you're lucky I'll come kill you in a minute. I've got Barnie realms.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket

Postby DariusK » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:37 am

I dunno my first time in Massacre and I dethroned a king and killed the first person to make an attempt on my life as king, they came back later when I ran out of turns and were queen for a while. I actually did so well and had so many points that she was the number 1 person for almost 8 minutes before she took the throne lol.
DariusK
Stablehand

Postby DariusK » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:49 am

lol wasnt payin attention and ya snuck up on me I go and check scrolls and BAM 1.8 mil networth and Im all like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and I start sorcin and like 8 back fire and I start thieverin and then boom just as I run outta turns ya finish me off lol
There are people who do what must be done when it must be done and those who don't. Those who don't call those who do heroes, they call themselves damn lucky to be alive.
DariusK
Stablehand

Postby DariusK » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:49 am

lol wasnt payin attention and ya snuck up on me I go and check scrolls and BAM 1.8 mil networth and Im all like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and I start sorcin and like 8 back fire and I start thieverin and then boom just as I run outta turns ya finish me off lol
There are people who do what must be done when it must be done and those who don't. Those who don't call those who do heroes, they call themselves damn lucky to be alive.
DariusK
Stablehand

Postby DeviusZwei » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:51 am

You're welcome. Feel free to come back and ravage me. I forgot to downsize troops and blew all my turns on your realm while I was talkin to Gab and just pumpin the attack button. Didn't even get a chance to kill your other Leto buddy up there.
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket

Postby DariusK » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:00 am

We arnt buddies, I dont like him *sneers at leto king* he stole my thunder lol. Oh and I am commin back to RAVAGE THE CRAP OUTTA YA lol
DariusK
Stablehand

Postby DariusK » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:23 am

MY GOD WILL YOU EVER JUST DIE lol c'mon I didn't give ya this much trouble, I stab and I stab but it just won't DIE lol
DariusK
Stablehand

Postby DariusK » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:29 am

Finally now I can die knowing I sacrificed myself twice to kill you
DariusK
Stablehand

Postby DariusK » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:44 am

awww sooooo sad this guy may not even kill me when I'm out of turns, poor hideaway.
DariusK
Stablehand

Previous

Return to Chaos