{MASSACRE} Reset - Best of Age

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

{MASSACRE} Reset - Best of Age

Postby Kaz » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:22 pm

Sorry about the delay everything is pretty hectic at the moment. I'm giving you a slightly longer age cos I'm not sure how much I'll be around the next couple of weeks.

We need to start a new best of age tradition like in the other games. May as well start here.

Best Player
Worst Player
Most Cunning Player
Most Active Player
Best War
Other good Wars
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures
User avatar
Kaz
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia

Postby DeviusZwei » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:30 pm

Best Player: Whoever finished king?
Worst Player: Whoever got smoked by my SNK
Most cunning player: Dark Horse
Most Active: That guy with 91 kills
Best War: DeviusZwei vs Dark Horse. OMFG, best war any game, all time, for me anyways.
Other good wars: Nothing else since I started was a war, just a slaughter.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby Sphynx » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:13 am

Best Player : Whoever Lord Goodnight was. He got a few bounties from me, and I ended up too scared to hit him while he was online!
Worst Player : The Angies who gave me lots of big bounties to save up. Unfortunately, they learnt pretty quick.
Most Cunning Player : Nymph
Most Active Player : Herbage. 91 kills on one kingdom, and 144 total corpses says it all.
Best War : The one right before reset. Me and maybe one other Letite against about 5 others over a 2 hr period. I took down a 59mill nw kingdom, then had time to build just before everyone else logged on. With almost 400k built acres and over 200k thieves on permanent retainer (and still making a healthy profit), I was going to be hard to knock off the top, and my nw only went up! 22 total kills in those couple of hours - if it went much longer Herbage was going to be un-constipated.
Other good Wars : Had a few other decent wars, but I quite liked building big, super-fortified kingdoms, then logging on the next day and reading news reports of how they were systematically dismantled overnight.
Sphynx
Stablehand
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nether » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:49 am

Tch no mention of me?

forget you fools ;>
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Dark Horse » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:35 am

Looks like we're the same faith this age Zwei.

Oh and one more thing:

Honorable Mention: Nether.

There you happy you cockbag?
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Postby Torkano » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:30 am

Dark Horse wrote:Honorable Mention: Nether.

There you happy you cockbag?


LMFAO! I love you two dipshits.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Nether » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:10 am

Dark Horse wrote:Looks like we're the same faith this age Zwei.

Oh and one more thing:

Honorable Mention: Nether.

There you happy you cockbag?



no not really..for some reason DH you just don't fill the void the like tork used to ;P
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Dark Horse » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:41 am

I don't fill the void at all you perv... unless of course the void happens to be your mother. And if Torks already hit that then she's a LIAR.

SHE LIED TO ME.

That's what I get for hoppin' on the old proverbial community bicycle
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Postby Nether » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:16 am

Dark Horse wrote:I don't fill the void at all you perv... unless of course the void happens to be your mother. And if Torks already hit that then she's a LIAR.

SHE LIED TO ME.

That's what I get for hoppin' on the old proverbial community bicycle


Yeah it sucks, since your momma had a blow out they've all come gunning for mine =[
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Dark Horse » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:46 pm

Nether wrote:
Dark Horse wrote:I don't fill the void at all you perv... unless of course the void happens to be your mother. And if Torks already hit that then she's a LIAR.

SHE LIED TO ME.

That's what I get for hoppin' on the old proverbial community bicycle


Yeah it sucks, since your momma had a blow out they've all come gunning for mine =[



BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Postby Kaz » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:57 pm

*Updates thread title appropriatley*

*whistles*

*wonders off again*
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures
User avatar
Kaz
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia

Postby Dark Horse » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:55 pm

But Kaz I got one for real.

Most Persistant: That king at the end of the age. I tip my hat to him because him and Sheraff were more willing then I to make the end of the age push. I gave up.
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Postby Sharaf » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:25 pm

I love this new version of the game, time restraints dictate that I dont allways have time to play, this suits my life better.

Best Player - Me, of course
Worst Plyer - errrrr that'll be Me to

Best War, the ones were I logged on and found Pika had killed me AGAIN!!!!

Worst War, the ones were I logged on and found Pika had killed me AGAIN!!!

One hell of a month
One dark day in the middle of the night
2 dead men got up to fight
back to back they faced each other
drew their swords and shot each other.
User avatar
Sharaf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Fo » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:32 am

Hello. Quick question for you players here. When does this game reset? If you read admin tb, Kaz has stated the rest of the game will reset when Massacre resets.
Another causality of the evernight player grinder.
User avatar
Fo
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1236
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:22 pm

Postby ~Maliki~ » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:50 am

16 days it says from today
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA


Return to Chaos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron