{SOLO} WAR THREAD 2

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

{SOLO} WAR THREAD 2

Postby Aschreim » Thu May 17, 2007 11:33 pm

Soooooooo I have been warring Otis.

He had First Strike and took 10k acres

I followed up with burn and sorc.

Otis Before:

Otis
Number: 30***
Race: Human
Faith: Barnabas
Guild: None
Turns: 0 Networth: 673074
Income: 740468
Expenses: 1336439
Peasants: 122308
Chest: 488402
Turns Used: 2738 Acres: 38649
Guildhalls: 1065
Hovels: 1069
Barracks: 4525
Quarreys: 4015
Temples: 1769 Northmen: 2
Foresters: 0
Ellis: 0
Fortresses: 2
Dragons: 4772
Citites: 5020 Elite
Green
Green
Elite
Elite
Elite
Allies:

Otis After:


Otis
Number: 30***
Race: Human
Faith: Barnabas
Guild: None
Turns: 125 Networth: 557769
Income: 544158
Expenses: 2152820
Peasants: 29208
Chest: 0
Turns Used: 2954 Acres: 39677
Guildhalls: 56
Hovels: 240
Barracks: 1032
Quarreys: 915
Temples: 30 Northmen: 0
Foresters: 0
Ellis: 0
Fortresses: 0
Dragons: 6811
Citites: 145 Green
Green
Green
Green
Elite
Elite
Allies:

He's still hitting, but can't help but love the great PLing job :D
TT
User avatar
Aschreim
Stablehand
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:56 am

Postby alexxxed » Fri May 18, 2007 1:30 pm

From Grand Duke Asch of A***h (50***)
2007-05-18 04:31:18 Reply Delete
sorry, didn't really want to hit, I am warring someone else who has a 30,000 acre advantage so I needed some land to try and combat him

This is Solo and you had to reason out like that to get land..? Nice drama to downhit...but who cares? Solo ain't like the Solo it was supposed to be with players like these, lolz.
Once Lost Now Found
Some heroes are born...others are made
User avatar
alexxxed
Stablehand
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:25 pm

horza v. squid

Postby Horza » Fri May 18, 2007 1:36 pm

war not going too well.
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

Postby Aschreim » Fri May 18, 2007 1:45 pm

alexxxed wrote:From Grand Duke Asch of A***h (50***)
2007-05-18 04:31:18 Reply Delete
sorry, didn't really want to hit, I am warring someone else who has a 30,000 acre advantage so I needed some land to try and combat him

This is Solo and you had to reason out like that to get land..? Nice drama to downhit...but who cares? Solo ain't like the Solo it was supposed to be with players like these, lolz.



LOL!!!! You must be smoking crack!!

I was at 9k acres and warring otis who has 42k acres are you can see from my post above.

I was scouting around for cash and saw you!!

You were sitting on 14k acres and 113 million in you chest!!!

so you can suck it the hell up.

:D
TT
User avatar
Aschreim
Stablehand
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:56 am

Postby Aschreim » Fri May 18, 2007 1:47 pm

pay attention that I had 9k acres and you had 14k !! (You call that a downhit how?) Also you can check the solo DB, you had the same NW as me when I hit!


{edit}
BTW, when I typed "are" I meant "as" you can see above
TT
User avatar
Aschreim
Stablehand
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:56 am

Postby alexxxed » Fri May 18, 2007 2:05 pm

i didnt fluffed, yes and so did you...i was about to make a war but everyone else was on it and no one was close to hit. So i took my chance with troopless.

You were at war with Otis you should have finished your duel! He declared at you 1st then you declared back, now, you managed to smok his kdom down but still unable to break his defences. You scouted someone else(ME) and seeing my chest and low-troops you make an initiative to loot and took the land?? It would have been better just to loot it you know than to be so greedy enough to get so excited of my land...

This is Solo. A one on one combat. You can loot anyone while at war and its ok provided you were unseen coz if you're not, the third party might punished you for it or so. But to declare on someone else while you're war's still going on(reading your 1st post straight) is somewhat like in a Guild Game or Valid perhaps...well, that's how i looked at Solo.
Once Lost Now Found
Some heroes are born...others are made
User avatar
alexxxed
Stablehand
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:25 pm

Postby alexxxed » Fri May 18, 2007 2:13 pm

With the way things now...it seems this is gonna be like you vs me and Otis?? Is this the Solo game you expect?

Anyhow you looted me and took my acres so i can't do much in this war while you managed to smoke Otis' kdom down...hmmm, wonder where will this lead us...
Once Lost Now Found
Some heroes are born...others are made
User avatar
alexxxed
Stablehand
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:25 pm

Postby Aschreim » Fri May 18, 2007 2:21 pm

I like how you showed that Otis had First Strike on me. Which he did. He had a good first strike and took 10k acres. however, he left himself vulnerable and I was able to sorc the shit out of him. After his first strike, he was at 38k acres, and I was at 17k. Due to downsizing and being hit, the second hit came and He was at 39k and I was at 15k. after getting his kingdom down to less than 2400 acres built on 39k acres, he hit once more and dropped me to 9k acres. on that much land, it is not possible for me to get enough troops to defend against someone who hits you with 6k+ t4 (dragons) even when he is dissenting. so if I didnt do something I was going to keep getting lower and lower. soooooo....I went looking for cash and by luck found you. 14k acres, 113 mil, and no troops. I might add that I saw you had 54 turns and thought you might be building, but guess not. so yes, I did loot you and I followed up by hitting because I was getting 50 acres per 10 mil tithe. and there's no way I was gonna be big enough with just tithing to defend against him.

And you said I needed to finish my due?? If can figure out a way for me to do that when he was forted 6k E t4 for the past week and has no buildings and no scum, I would love to hear what great strategy you would employ. Keep in mind that you have to work with 9k acres.
TT
User avatar
Aschreim
Stablehand
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:56 am

Postby Aschreim » Fri May 18, 2007 2:23 pm

I wanted to add that you had low troops 2k t3 and some other troops, not zero troops like I stated above.
TT
User avatar
Aschreim
Stablehand
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:56 am

Postby Venus » Fri May 18, 2007 2:25 pm

i just want u all to know ash kicked my ass lol

im all depressed now!:(
someone give me a cookie!
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Postby Aschreim » Fri May 18, 2007 2:26 pm

Just wanted to make it clear

Venus is warring A-S-H

and not me

LOL :D
TT
User avatar
Aschreim
Stablehand
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:56 am

Postby alexxxed » Fri May 18, 2007 2:27 pm

There's no way you can beat Otis cleanly and fairly Asch...

The best strategy you need to learn is to accept 'defeat', and that's honorable rather of what you did.

I've had had bad experience nowadays in Solo so i ain't complaining...just wanna hear from the other side of why.

You should have accepted defeat, build up, scout for decent wars and so on. It's kinda boring but this is Solo. Play how it's supposed to be. Guild is another game and so is Valid, though with only turn difference but Solo is different.
Once Lost Now Found
Some heroes are born...others are made
User avatar
alexxxed
Stablehand
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:25 pm

Postby Aschreim » Fri May 18, 2007 2:32 pm

You are making the assumption that we were both going to agree to peace. And from my point of view, that didn't seem likely, so as you can see, I did the best I could with my situation.

Lastly, I don't really know why you would be bitching, when you had more land, more cash, and chose not to keep more troops and are trying to claim I made a bad hit on you?
TT
User avatar
Aschreim
Stablehand
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:56 am

Postby alexxxed » Fri May 18, 2007 2:34 pm

And by the way you said Otis had no scum, so you still had a bit of chances rather if he had forted well. To take back his land is very slim all, you can do is to drag him down with you. You managed to sorc him down badly and that's a victory already on another parts...
Once Lost Now Found
Some heroes are born...others are made
User avatar
alexxxed
Stablehand
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:25 pm

Postby alexxxed » Fri May 18, 2007 2:38 pm

Hmmm...i say it's a bad hit. a cowardly hit and would have been against the rule of conduct here in SOLO. Well this is me and that's what i'm going to say. If that's bitching to you, then be it. We played differently, what's ok for you would not be ok for me.

For the outcome...for me and Otis to hit you would be against the rule. So..? I didn't sound it or meant it for us to have peace. I still don't know. To coordinate with Otis by attacking you is plainly against Solo's rule. So what you did was really convenient on your part and a good example. LOL
Once Lost Now Found
Some heroes are born...others are made
User avatar
alexxxed
Stablehand
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:25 pm

Postby Aschreim » Fri May 18, 2007 2:40 pm

Just to comment, I don't believe it's against the rules since I intiated with you. And I still am puzzled how you think my uphit on you was cowardly?

[edit]
I made this thread for war declarations in solo and not to discuss rules. We should start a different thread for that or you can contact me over AIM
TT
User avatar
Aschreim
Stablehand
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:56 am

Postby alexxxed » Fri May 18, 2007 2:49 pm

Ok..last post for me at this hour lolz.

It's not about the STATS of your hit. Please read my succeeding posts clearly.

You were still at war. You posted it just recently after you declared on my undefended kingdom. You declared on me to be able to finish your main war because you wouldn't accept defeat in a clean way. Now, you make two enemies against you and if you think that's the way Solo is to be played then fine. You just showed the people here a good example to follow. It's all about winning to you is it Aschreim?

Nah, don't have time for it now...be back some hours after.
Once Lost Now Found
Some heroes are born...others are made
User avatar
alexxxed
Stablehand
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:25 pm

Postby xMarkusx » Fri May 18, 2007 2:55 pm

you are a moron... THis doesnt follow under the same rule as hitting someone at war when he started it.... and btw it does actually happen all the time... esp with those that never declare peace to keep from being hit by someone else.... aka yourself...

and if a 5k uphit is considered a downhit...then perhaps my math is wrong and i should join you in the short bus...

When you were the one that messed up and didnt fort whilst holdin that cash... you should have no one to complain to except yourself....

I would have hit you too if i knew what you had
former Valid- Swift Pee Pee-GM
former Covanet- Foundation-GM
UNITY- TGH - Demolition
User avatar
xMarkusx
Stablehand
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:58 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri May 18, 2007 3:23 pm

alexxxed wrote:This is Solo. A one on one combat.


Um, Solo means one, not two. So in essence, he is still fighting by himself still adhering to the Solo rules. He is "one" player fighting two players. Hell of a feat if you ask me. Now if it were two players coordinating to hit one player, that would be against the rules. Go check yourself.

Asch, don't even bother man. He's not going to get it.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Ash » Fri May 18, 2007 4:13 pm

Don't bother arguing with him, I tried when I hit up on him but apparently he had never been above 400K NW (his kingdom must have fluffed itself I guess).
T R C - Drunken Swedish Bastard
Oldschool - The First, the Few, the Furious..
User avatar
Ash
Stablehand
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Outlands

Postby Aschreim » Fri May 18, 2007 5:31 pm

Thanks Tork and Ash [edit] and Markus[/edit], points taken
TT
User avatar
Aschreim
Stablehand
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:56 am

Postby xMarkusx » Fri May 18, 2007 5:35 pm

Aschreim wrote:Thanks Tork and Ash, points taken




WHAT?!?!?!?!


Ok i see how it is... you are a douce too Aschreim.... dont thank me you ingoramous pile of horse apples.... when i get a chance i will slap you soo silly you will be in a car seat on the short bus w/ Alexxxed
former Valid- Swift Pee Pee-GM
former Covanet- Foundation-GM
UNITY- TGH - Demolition
User avatar
xMarkusx
Stablehand
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:58 pm

Postby Aschreim » Fri May 18, 2007 5:38 pm

xMarkusx wrote:
Aschreim wrote:Thanks Tork and Ash, points taken




WHAT?!?!?!?!


Ok i see how it is... you are a douce too Aschreim.... dont thank me you ingoramous pile of horse apples.... when i get a chance i will slap you soo silly you will be in a car seat on the short bus w/ Alexxxed


LOL *goes to attack markus and add him to all this*

j/p *goes to change above post"
TT
User avatar
Aschreim
Stablehand
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:56 am

Postby xMarkusx » Fri May 18, 2007 10:02 pm

tork and asch play w/ each others balls...

and IMO likes to watch....


heheh.....
former Valid- Swift Pee Pee-GM
former Covanet- Foundation-GM
UNITY- TGH - Demolition
User avatar
xMarkusx
Stablehand
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:58 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri May 18, 2007 10:14 pm

xMarkusx wrote:tork and asch play w/ each others balls...

and IMO likes to watch....


heheh.....


Hey now! There's no need to bring our dirty laundry from war chat into this thread. :wink:
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Next

Return to Chaos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users