{SOLO} Warthread 1 Pitter patter lets get atter!

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

Postby Nymphsong » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:56 pm

Peace accepted Devious, your blind hit paid off well, I was still building and had been away from the game for quite a number of days. Finally came back built one day...and got swatted the next, fine show.

Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Peasant
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Moline, IL

Postby Horza » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:57 am

~Maliki~ wrote:"toke toke" pass's to lthe left.


Last age Horza you hit me the DAY AFTER I DECLARED ON ANOTHER . your reason was you were hitting everyone. You didnt care the net, So now thats its a new age my pay backs are coming.


Are you SURE it was me? I don't remember doing that, and if I did, I apologize.

If you recall (and you can check with Karhedron and Exile), I was NOT hitting anyone for the last month, and indeed, someone else took second place, until exile hit him the day before reset.

Seriously, dude, I think this is a case of mistaken identity, and you should clear this up publicly.
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

Postby ~Maliki~ » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:58 pm

I hit a barny gob today he was 60K up from me.

Check last war thread Horza..
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby TheSartek » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:16 pm

Declared on Arkengath(hope I spelled that right). The declaration was old and he was fully built and forted.... and he caught me scouting him.

I would of preferred to uphit but the only heathen above me just declared war. I had a 1500 acre advantage. He was 2 or 3 ranks below me. I didn't look at the stats but my NW was higher than his probably by at least 50k(i had a bunch of dragons before i went to scout)
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Postby DeviusZwei » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:45 am

Hey Sartek, PM me your realm number so I can pwn scribe you every now and then :twisted:
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby TheSartek » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:19 am

how do you scribe again?
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Postby Coolz » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:23 am

I gave peace to Lunatic today "officially." I admit I downhit him by about 40k networth, because literally everyone around me was at war, and he had the most appealing name to me lol... but I'm sure he'll have no problem catching back up...

Anyways, as soon as I hit peace, I found another war target :twisted: Hit blind, so I am unaware of who it is...

Before first strike

Elven Barnie - 345,000

The wonderful and magnificent Coolz - 319,000

Wasn't the biggest uphit in the world, but it was the first person I found not in war, and considering its about 4:15 am right now, it works for me. And I think he had a shit ton of forts, because it took me forever to break him, and I gained about 80 forts lol...Along with 4k of his land :wink:

Good luck mystery Elf.
Stand for something or you'll fall for anything
TKO
User avatar
Coolz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:48 am

Postby ~Maliki~ » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:30 am

Since the guy Horza hit declared on someone else!

Me vs. Horza


Held me off pretty good, see what happens!
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby Karhedron » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:33 am

I'm not really around atm - just moved house. Just using a comp in the library. If people could refrain from hitting me, it'd be appreciated. Be 5-10 days before i have proper 'net access again.

Realise by broadcasting this i've probably just given someone a GREAT opportunity to take advantage of this and then claim ignorance, but ah well. If they're that pathetic.. *shrugs*

Yes, i DO realise there's the 'vacation' function, just for these situations, but as a GM in unity I figured I had a responsibility to me members and fellow GMs to check in now and then.

Hope you all have fun in my absense - and stay outta my realm!!

p.s. someone start taking down those big damn barnies.
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
User avatar
Karhedron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Horza » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:04 pm

bummer. I was having a good start to the age too. playing goblin for the first time. it's very interesting. question is whether this war continues and becomes a death spiral for the two of us. we'll just have to see.
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

Postby DeviusZwei » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:35 pm

Someone burned all my guildhalls and looted over 30 million in cash on my top 15 realm.

Whoever you are, show yourself! :evil:
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby Horza » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:38 pm

DeviusZwei wrote:Someone burned all my guildhalls and looted over 30 million in cash on my top 15 realm.

Whoever you are, show yourself! :evil:


sorry, wasn't me. too busy with maliki's guildhalls and temples . . . I mean i WAS too busy with them. They're all gone now. heh heh
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

Postby ~Maliki~ » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:07 pm

wasent me either, i was to busy putting out fires ^^ :knight:
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby Dux » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:39 pm

Hit the last Angie in the top 10 --- now it's a nice sea of red.


And someone please hit Pesh --- it's sad to see that he is the top ranked Angie now.
User avatar
Dux
Peasant
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:58 am

DeviusZwei wrote:Someone burned all my guildhalls and looted over 30 million in cash on my top 15 realm.

Whoever you are, show yourself! :evil:




:notme:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Karhedron » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:05 am

Whaddya know. Mere hours after posting i wasn't around to play, someone hits. Guess i should expect little better really.

'Milky' says it was only a 70k nw downhit, but i've no idea how he managed to therefore gain 300k NW off the 5k land he took. Possibly 70k difference when he was fluffed on scum, but i'm guessing a fair old bit more when his dragons came into play.

Meh. He'll pay eventually.

Spose i shoulda just consider myself lucky i checked me account at work, lol.
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
User avatar
Karhedron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Atticus Forghon » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:55 am

Human Leto - 323,416
Me - 324,739

I would have liked to have hit up but unfortunately you were the only target near me not at war, took out some of your troops but didn't get much land, good luck on your retal.
Atticus
Dark Fellowship
§otEP Forever
User avatar
Atticus Forghon
Stablehand
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:21 pm
Location: Missouri, USA

Postby Coolz » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:27 pm

Just got landgrabbed by Spartak...

06th Aug 2007 - 09:18EDT - Spartak - 724740 -- Coolz - 458866
07th Aug 2007 - 08:55EDT - Spartak - 912135 -- Coolz - 180891

Oh well, still early in the age :wink: Needless to say, he broke me easily and then someone else took all my money... I asked for peace, since its too early to get into a suicidal sorcing frenzy.
Stand for something or you'll fall for anything
TKO
User avatar
Coolz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:48 am

horza v. nonac

Postby Horza » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:53 am

horza --->412k
nonac --->366k
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

Postby Sukram » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:39 am

1. Hey hows everyone doin... any of you been playin long... I'm a week, week player and hope to destroy everyone....

:wink:


2. That last war was completely unfair....

that guy... i can tell he has played a while and was picking on people...

Everyone sucks and i rule....

if everyone includes you... well tooo bad....

except Nagash.... ssshhhhh

hahahahaa


3. and devius i will burn you day and night... so bend over so i can continue.....




Please edit your post next time you have to say more than you thought when initially clicking "submit".

~Aeneas~
User avatar
Sukram
Stablehand
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:32 am

Postby Gerien » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:12 pm

"Moo Moo cow" dropped me from 10th to 37th. time to exact my revenge...
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby MooMooCow » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:46 pm

land is good

i like how messed up the scrolls already are
Moo Moo Cow
DoW
AGM of Scum
MooMooCow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:00 pm
Location: Casselberry, Florida

Postby Gerien » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:24 pm

whaddya mean, "messed up"?
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby Sukram » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:51 pm

1.I see someone made the mistake of hitting me... w/ the scout id assume they would have seen that my defense was well beyond him.... lucky for him my cash is low but i will win in the end.... i always do....

2.my bad... he didnt get his scout in.... 283 scum kept his butt out.... was it even worth a scout try..... but i guess thats why he didnt see the 400 forts
User avatar
Sukram
Stablehand
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:32 am

Postby Nymphsong » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:37 pm

Sukram, It is I who hit you, I enjoy tough hits and you were above me in Networth and not at war, so I thought I'd amuse a good war, took some land not a lot but some.

Starting Stats:
Him: 277k
Me: 270k

Good Luck in the counter I will be waiting.

Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Peasant
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Moline, IL

PreviousNext

Return to Chaos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron