{MASSACRE} A drastic suggestion

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

Turnless Massacre?

No @#%&ing way
5
29%
I'd rather you didn't
2
12%
Don't really care
1
6%
Give it a go
4
24%
That sounds like fun!!
5
29%
 
Total votes : 17

Postby DeviusZwei » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:31 am

I'm going to start playing more.

Because someone's gotta whip Nether's ass... :twisted:
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby Cindy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:21 pm

Kaz....
Why not some sort of auto defense and/or offense. Something that makes the game more difficult to kill another. It could be some sort of luck that bounces an attack or reposts an attack and ends up doing more damage to the attacker, than the defender. Maybe something that resets the ability to kill another until another target is attacked. That might make a few more live kingdoms at one time.
User avatar
Cindy
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Dante » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:27 pm

I dont see the point of taking away turns on each kgd, when you restart.

It just gives you less turns to kill a target, without to mention people will play a lot less, saving those turns till the end.


restart 10 times to loose 1k turns, or just save the turns, till the end, not playing in the beggining or in the end.



Also a little bit harder to kill people.

I got sorced killed with 20k temples on a droben kgd, by a 7k temple human kgd earlier this age.

I know human kgds have better temples than droben.. but, when its almost 3 v 1 temple ratio ?? :s
If Youre Not Smart You Better Be Strong
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are ~ Its our choices
Sucks To Be A Heathen
!~Kitasstrophy~! WeeC
User avatar
Dante
Squire
 
Posts: 3110
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:41 am
Location: Location~ Location: Location~

Postby muncheez » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:51 pm

I chose random race and got barnie. Now, every time i check in at the scrolls, there is this huge barnie kingdom, maybe stevens, and no one to attack. We do not need faiths in this game. I cant play if there are no targets.
I miss neurosis. Come back and play.
muncheez
Peasant
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:51 am
Location: MI

Postby Steven » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:03 pm

I haven't really touched massacre in ages. I will start up again once the poop settles.
User avatar
Steven
Lord of War
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:10 pm

Use a laxative, Steven. You don't have to worry about it settling.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Steven » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:02 am

Torkano I made a realm just for you and Uno.
User avatar
Steven
Lord of War
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby suicide1995 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:50 am

I often find myself, on the top of the massacre scroll, bored out of my mind with no one else to kill. If this is the problem you seek to correct, perhaps a change is in order. Though "I'd reather you didnt", was the vote I casted. The only answer to the situation (as I see it.) would be to have a war hour. Or hours if you see fit. Have the entire day for building and set aside 2 hours of everyday for killing each other.

Everyone know that it easy to kill someone when they arent playing, but Attacking someone who is online at the moment, might open up some new stategies that others havent thought of.

True, scumkill would not be the best in a situation like this, but I've always like the idea of a spell higher than level 6, that can immobilze the kingdom for a few minutes the more temples the longer your "asleep" sort of. Enough time for a scumkill.


-Suicide
Dont hate me for my name, I'll give you better reasons when you get to know me.
suicide1995
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:46 pm

Postby Torkano » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:09 am

The problem with your idea suicide is that people all from around the world play this game and timezones just wouldn't coincide with the "war hours" for someone.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Hyparchus » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:17 pm

I dunno if this is feasible or already suggested, but what if there were a way to set up some sort of tournament brackets or side battles? You could keep the same ranking system and all, just have it where people could battle a fairly equal or slightly bigger opponent then get, say, 100 turns of protection. That might keep more people active, instead of having NPP and non NPP only. I dunno, might not work, just an idea
Hyparchus
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:58 am

Postby supergus2 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:53 am

i have a suggestion. points should stop being accumulated for live kingdoms when massacre resets (coughUNOcough)
supergus2
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:31 pm

Previous

Return to Chaos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users