{TURMOIL} A mildly chaotic idea for next age...

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

Will you make "ImSparticus" kingdoms?

Yes
3
60%
I'd rather do Horsevomit, but will do Sparticus if that's the plan
0
No votes
I'd rather do Horsevomit, and won't do Sparticus if that's the plan
1
20%
I will play Turmoil next age but won't do either
1
20%
 
Total votes : 5

{TURMOIL} A mildly chaotic idea for next age...

Postby General Andy Icarn » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:22 pm

Would anyone be interested in making their kingdoms named "ImSpartacusXXX" where XXX would be a random 3 digit number and the leadernames of all kingdoms would be Spartacus?

One player's kingdoms would be for example:
ImSparticus624
ImSparticus571
ImSparticus806
ImSparticus994
ImSparticus120
ImSparticus974
ImSparticus004
ImSparticus329

Whose kingdoms were whose could perhaps be revealed only at age end.

And of course should anyone ask who you really are the reply "I'm Spartacus!" would be a bold answer.

Anyone up to do this? Comments?
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Arioch » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:36 pm

The return of the horsevomit ages eh? Why not.
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
User avatar
Arioch
Supreme UG
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: WV

Postby Absinthe » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:08 pm

Who came up with that dumb Idea anyway?
the sky is boiling
and there's something wrong with jane
User avatar
Absinthe
Peasant
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:27 pm

I might be in for that, if we call them horsevomit again. :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Torkano » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:09 pm

Call them Swift Peepee kingdoms
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:55 pm

Or "swaffler"
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby General Andy Icarn » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:17 pm

I might be in for that, if we call them horsevomit again.


Well the whole point of ImSpartacus is because of the film about him where everyone stood up and claimed to be Spartacus to protect him from the Romans at the end of the insurrection I believe. It's one of those famously cheesy moments in cinematic history. And so all of the kingdoms are standing up claiming to be Spartacus to confuse their enemies...*oi I had to explain it*
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Mick » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:44 am

Yeah, I saw that. Didn't a Roman ride up with a sack lunch and a can of Pepsi? Great cinematic moment ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBVqk8IiCNU

Imagine what they all would have done for a can of Nehi Peach.
Bitter Ascension From The Depths oƒ Purgatory
Fine Malt Psychopathy since 1888
User avatar
Mick
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1145
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Purgatory

Postby Absinthe » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:37 am

good to se ya mick, still like to meet yas in person. Have a shot of Jamesons and a Guiness on me.
the sky is boiling
and there's something wrong with jane
User avatar
Absinthe
Peasant
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Mick » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:41 pm

Yeah, I still lurk about occasionally.

And it's good to see you too, man. We'll have to meet up one of these days if I'm ever that far north. In the mean time, do the same for me.

::slides Abs a Guinness::
Bitter Ascension From The Depths oƒ Purgatory
Fine Malt Psychopathy since 1888
User avatar
Mick
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1145
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Purgatory

Postby Arioch » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:40 pm

Ok. This thread got off topic and is no longer up top but it is the end of the age. We need a pole. Everybody that will do the ImSparticus for their 8 kingdoms post so now please. I will (assuming more than a couple others will too).
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
User avatar
Arioch
Supreme UG
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: WV

Postby General Andy Icarn » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:44 pm

poll is up

we might also consider making no more than 3 or 4 kingdoms per faith to make it less clear who is who.
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Arioch » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:26 pm

If you want to really stir things up how about hitting the random faith for each kingdom? You'd need to ally up with other ImSparticus of your faith (not knowing who you aallied up to lol) for successful wars. Cool twist. :lol:
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
User avatar
Arioch
Supreme UG
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: WV

Postby Dwarven Giant » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:10 pm

If the Horsevomit name is used, I will return to defend my Horsevomit title. Otherwise, no.
Guild's Best Scummer in any Faith
User avatar
Dwarven Giant
Stablehand
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby General Andy Icarn » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:55 pm

that's a cool idea too Arioch, the entangling alliances would be pretty interesting.
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby General Andy Icarn » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:47 pm

Arioch it looks like there's not a great amount of participation commitment and I'm just starting finals tests and have about six things up in the air so I think I'm going to take the start of the age off. If people still want to do this then when/if I get back next age I'll add my own doms as well to the mix, but if not then that's cool too.
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Arioch » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:08 pm

I guess I'll hold off and do regular doms. I am not against deleting half my doms in the middle of the age to make them if we get some takers.
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
User avatar
Arioch
Supreme UG
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: WV

Postby Absinthe » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:36 pm

Hrrrrm, you know what, I just got word that I got to show up tommorow to go to work tommorow, and the hours suck, so I can't really play turmoil full tim,e, but I could certainly put up some spartacuses, and HV's to play around with when I am free and bored, why not.
the sky is boiling
and there's something wrong with jane
User avatar
Absinthe
Peasant
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby R_bear » Wed May 30, 2007 9:00 pm

self proclamed general we solut u

ROFLMAO

any how if its HV i play
~Bear~


~~Forgotten Forever~~
User avatar
R_bear
Peasant
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Soon to be City of Disney

Postby Leif » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:47 am

If I thought I could remember how to play...that would almost be tempting! :p
Give Blood, Play Rugby
When I grow up I want to be just like Caile!!
CSIP - The New Wave of Government
WTFPWND by Beta
User avatar
Leif
RAGE >.<
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Canius » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:37 am

I find it hard to believe this thread spanned a 2 month period (make that 10 months with this post)
and that Leif is still cute and bouncy....!
~Ghosts of Evernight Past~
..How's the Blackberry crop this year??..
User avatar
Canius
Stablehand
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: (R)Athol(e),Mass

Postby Torkano » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:20 am

Holy Crap! The ghost of Canius stops by. Nice to see an old face.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Canius » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:48 am

I still sneak in every now and again to catch up on world events and get a beer off someone....

Good to see ya Tork
~Ghosts of Evernight Past~
..How's the Blackberry crop this year??..
User avatar
Canius
Stablehand
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: (R)Athol(e),Mass

Postby Torkano » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:04 am

Even if its every now and then, its good to see you too, man. I'll take Mick's place here since he's not here to do it. Not that anyone could ever take his place. *slides Canius a Guiness*
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder


Return to Chaos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron