{TURMOIL} Heathens Needed

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

Postby Gyranthir » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:02 pm

i had doms ranked all 25-60 and all of them were hit by the same guy. ranked 5-11

edit, 6-16
Gyranthir
Stablehand
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:18 am

Postby Nymphsong » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:42 pm

Its most likely Pesh...Were all dealing with his downhitting antics...he thinks its cute or manly...or something...I told him I was warring him all age...and now that I have recharged for a day I'll be coming to visit him tommorow...I hope hes ready...
Nymphsong
Peasant
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Moline, IL

Postby gaz123 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:46 pm

amazing is all i can say gryanthir suck it up and stop whinnig when you did it to me i only sent you nasty scribes but did not whin on the boards and by the way 2 of your realm started out with more net worth than mine but after you attack and fort up then net worth changes moron
gaz123
Stablehand
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:52 pm

Postby gaz123 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:49 pm

Nymphsong it was me not pesh that hit him and yes some of my realms are big but i even offered him a nap because i hate fighting same guy over and over again he said no so war is good i guess
gaz123
Stablehand
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:52 pm

Postby Gyranthir » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:51 pm

nap to me, means dirt nap. meaning you kill my doms.

guess english failed again.
Gyranthir
Stablehand
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:18 am

Postby Gyranthir » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:53 pm

I said no to that, meaning, i'd defend myself.
Gyranthir
Stablehand
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:18 am

Postby gaz123 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:54 pm

well guess thats about all you have left is a little dirt have fun with it



english is third lang lol
gaz123
Stablehand
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:52 pm

Postby Gyranthir » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:16 pm

Alright on that basis, I apologize for insulting your english repeatedly, just tired of dealing with people that know english, but prefer to bastardize it.
Gyranthir
Stablehand
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:18 am

Postby supergus2 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:27 pm

One of my kingdoms was killed today! This is only the third time ever any of my kingdoms have been killed in Turmoil (and it's always a Leto one :P ).
Some mixed barnie/angie player has been hounding me recently, and apparently killing 3 of his and 4 of his restarts isn't bugging him. well, he still has 5 kingdoms above 300k NW to fall back on (while the highest NW i ever had during this war was 235k).

ah well, certainly better than being beaten up on by 4 different people :lol:
supergus2
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:31 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:15 am

Last I knew, you couldn't have multiple faiths in this game unless you were multiaccounting. There is a rules violation here if this is the same player. If its not, its still a rules violation coordinating attacks with another player(ie attacking at the same time). If one or both of these is true, turn it into admin and let them investigate to see if any wrong doing is happening. No two players should be working together to attack one single player. Unless of course you attacked two people and those two people retaliate. Which going by your post, you didn't do.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby supergus2 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:23 pm

Nope, not in Turmoil. I've always been able to create kingdoms of any faith no matter which kingdom I created first. All the other games require one faith only, but Turmoil doesn't.
It doesn't really help too much anyways. You can't get the advantage coming from creating alliances between your kingdom, and decreases the number of kingdoms you have to hit with.
It can also work the other way. The main advantage really is that it hides the obvious alliances between your kingdoms, and will guarantee that you'll have at least one kingdom standing if you ever get totally destroyed.
So, it's not a real problem, or unfair in any big way. Advantages and disadvantages of going multi-faith in Turmoil counterbalance each other. It's an arbritrary decision to make on which way to go.
supergus2
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:31 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:19 pm

Wow, its been so long that I played this game that I forgot so much.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:24 am

Hehe. People aren't very active in here. I destroyed someone five times my size with what essentially amounts to an NPP kingdom, and not one scout or attack or anything in over a week.

*cracks knuckles* I'll just settle for someone half again as big as me, this time. Come on, people. I have 1 freakin kingdom and I've allready practically killed one off, and working on a second and not even a lovetap? Yeesh.
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Postby Lord Roland » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:55 am

It wasn't me. :twisted:
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@-->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
User avatar
Lord Roland
Stablehand
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: WV

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:19 am

This one fought back but didn't use any of their other kingdoms NOR did they you know, refort defense. Oops.
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:48 am

Actually, the guy I am fighting is exceedingly cool for an evernight player. I'd have to say this is the first time someone has ever spoken to me in a non-guilded game, following a hit, where there wasn't excessive profanity.

Definately bringing a quad. Or two, next age. This place doesn't have enough of me in it hehe
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Postby Nymphsong » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:45 pm

Seska Dragonslayer wrote:Actually, the guy I am fighting is exceedingly cool for an evernight player. I'd have to say this is the first time someone has ever spoken to me in a non-guilded game, following a hit, where there wasn't excessive profanity.

Definately bringing a quad. Or two, next age. This place doesn't have enough of me in it hehe


Hit me...I'll PM the numbers to ya ;) Im at the top and just dont approve of downhits...Im the big barnies up top...

And yes your more then welcome to join up next age...I preferred the old Turmoil...to this to few player turmoil
Nymphsong
Peasant
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Moline, IL

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:36 pm

I;m a blood thirsty war mongering bastard, so thats fair warning to ya. I won't be able to do much this age on account of a single realm hehe. So far two wars and still alive.
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:18 pm

I can kind of see why people do not play turmoil now, though.

I have a single realm, but that doesn't matter. What does matter is that I am getting hit by realms that are between 2-8 times my size, and they are calling these 'love taps', 'tender hits', and completely fair and in the spirit of turmoil. I do not understand how they are fair, but I can see them being in the spirit of the game.

Just don't try to pass off cheap tricks at securing your 1 million networth kingdoms up high in the scrolls by hitting down well over 670K networth and then call it fair :/
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Postby Lord Roland » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:03 pm

After reset so far there is only 2 ~count them~ 2 Leto kingdoms so far. The game works better with three faiths guys... :shock:
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@-->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
User avatar
Lord Roland
Stablehand
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: WV

Previous

Return to Chaos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron