{TURMOIL} New Age

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

{TURMOIL} New Age

Postby Dux » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:43 pm

I went Angie again... those who wish to challenge me - I'm easy to find. If you wish to avoid me then you best be Blue in color
User avatar
Dux
Peasant
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Arioch » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:30 pm

I will be playing Angie somewhere between part and full time.
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
User avatar
Arioch
Supreme UG
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: WV

Postby supergus2 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:41 pm

leto for me again :P and my two (so far) kingdoms have already been 3x hit by the top barnie :(

edit:
ok now i have 5 kingdoms. killed 3 of his and knocked down another 2.
supergus2
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:31 pm


Return to Chaos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron