{SOLO}War Thread II - A New Trip

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

Postby muncheez » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:19 pm

impressive uphit, good luck.

Hope he was forted "just right" or you pl'ed him or its gonna be a tough one.
I miss neurosis. Come back and play.
muncheez
Peasant
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:51 am
Location: MI

Postby Killer » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:29 pm

He had 15k giants and 24k thieves. He might have 3k built now. It's what he gets for hitting me during war.

Is Banda someones alt?
RoT

Revengers of Thor
User avatar
Killer
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: In V's pants

Postby MooMooCow » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:35 pm

i burned preston a bit and then hit him today

my starting networth was 600kish and his networth was 722k to start, he had about 10k acres more land than myself.
Moo Moo Cow
DoW
AGM of Scum
MooMooCow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:00 pm
Location: Casselberry, Florida

Postby Knight of Barnabas » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:21 am

So at some point in the not so distant past i dec'd on Dux, not a good enough first strike to put him out of the running, so we're running into another set.

Let the kobold warz begin!
Colère et intolérance sont les ennemis d'une bonne compréhension. - Sainte Karwalyn
User avatar
Knight of Barnabas
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:49 am
Location: Moebus Tourist Information Office

Postby Dead Steve » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:10 pm

I think I'm going to play another round of Solo next age.

Crikeys this will be fun!!
User avatar
Dead Steve
Stablehand
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:00 pm

Postby Alcon » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:35 pm

Serendipity (me 43rd) vs. Luxxx (41st)

41 (100xx) Elven Count-Palatine 209,545
43 (300xx) Human Countess-Palatine 202,762

These were the nw's before I started, I had about 50 acres more.
Burned his gh's and looted his $ the 1st day, declared and took around 3k acres the 2nd day. He dropped his army a bit in favor of more drow after burning him which made the attacks a bit easier.
Alcon
Stablehand
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:44 am

Postby alexxxed » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:22 pm

Me VS Frank (2nd time this age)

an uphit so this will take long...

i'm posting this hoping no one will interfere....
User avatar
alexxxed
Stablehand
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:25 pm

Postby Killer » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:20 pm

Hit the king...he was like 2.6 mill and I was like 1.3 mill...

King broke me...Banda then declared on me and finished the job. weak!
RoT

Revengers of Thor
User avatar
Killer
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: In V's pants

Postby MooMooCow » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:02 am

well i went to uphit wikkedsyco, i broke through relatively quickly and then hit like 15 fogs, ran out of money, continued to try to break him, did nothing, and now i died. yay.

btw it was just an april fools joke so can i have my land back plz :)
Moo Moo Cow
DoW
AGM of Scum
MooMooCow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:00 pm
Location: Casselberry, Florida

Postby Coolz » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:21 pm

Hit blind today...

I had a nice amount of cash. Stats were me at 413k and him at 445k... He hadn't been in war since the 2nd of March lol...

I think I rolled him, but who knows, I don't know how much land he had to start with. I got an ok fort in, we'll see how it goes...

Stats are now me at 600k, and him at 193k...
Stand for something or you'll fall for anything
TKO
User avatar
Coolz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:48 am

Postby Tealq » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:22 pm

Killer did a nice job sorcing me, why I don't know. I did not break him, I pummeled him. Even after being attacked by someone else, he continues to sorc me. I don't understand why some of you guys love to lose so badly. I will remain at war with killer the rest of the age. I will keep him at the bottom of the scrolls where he belongs. If you look at UB solo, most of his hits were COWARDLY downhits. He would not reply to my scribes so I will call a spade a spade here. Killer, you suck! The object of the game is to finish as high as one can, not wreck someones kingdom so one can feel like more of a man or hit people half your networth so you can pat yourself on the back and say how good you are. Even after your sorcing, I will finish much higher than you. This means I am the winner, and you are the LOSER!
Tealq
Stablehand
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:52 am

Postby Lancelot » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:06 pm

Tealq I would have to disagree. I have been downhit before and used sorc to demolish a kingdom.

The result being their economy could not support their troops and I was able to then with my smaller but better built kingdom was able to break them and get my land back and then some.

Thus coming out on top and higher than the other kingdom. Sorc is a viable option to win a war with.

The game is so much more than just warring a kingdom and taking their land. Hence why we have scum and sorc actions.

The only time it did not work for me was when another kingdom stepped in and hit me also taking away my ability to continue working over the kingdom I was dismantling.
~GM of TDoD~
~Have you ever wondered.......Wait of course you haven't~
User avatar
Lancelot
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Voice Aeneas » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:42 am

Time for a new thread.

~Aeneas~
User avatar
Voice Aeneas
Voice
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:28 am

Previous

Return to Chaos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users