The Taurus Alliance

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

The Taurus Alliance

Postby mogami » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:33 pm

Hi, My first Guild. It was a Leto Guild in Monarchy ran mostly by a group from Sweden. It had to be around late 98 early 99 because I was in Phoenix Az and they had a large digital clock counting down to year 2000. First time I played I did not know about guilds or BH.
Don't remember how I was recruited of found the guild but it was a lot of fun.
My screen name was Mogami and my Icon was a Chess Knight on a black background that flashed lightning. With TTA beneath.
BoB used to raid my kingdom to steal my wine. (part of my RP was my vineyards) I supplied the Tavern where people RP'd in Solo games.
Currently I am back in the Army in Kuwait. Anyone recall this guild? I didn't see it mentioned.
After that guild dissolved I was in VH for it's first game.
I'm not retreating. I am attacking in a new direction.
mogami
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:15 pm
Location: CAmp Arifjan, Kuwait

Re: The Taurus Alliance

Postby Sunblade » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:15 am

Welcome back!

I remember TTA being around, though you're the first to start a thread for them here.

There's already some people who've posted in a VH thread if you want to catch up with them.
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users