Hey, been a long while

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Hey, been a long while

Postby Allandros » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:53 pm

Well just wanted to drop a Hello... so Hello :) Been a while since I've visited this game, looking to get started again. I will never forget this game and community, always was a blast.
The Wanderer
User avatar
Allandros
Stablehand
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:11 pm

Postby Nether » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:26 pm

wb go leto ;P
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: Hey, been a long while

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:54 pm

Allandros wrote:Well just wanted to drop a Hello... so Hello :) Been a while since I've visited this game, looking to get started again. I will never forget this game and community, always was a blast.



Welcome back. Do create a realm! ;)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Venus » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:40 pm

hi:>>
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Postby Venus » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:40 pm

hi:>>
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users