Ordo Draconis Mortalis (Ordo)

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Ordo Draconis Mortalis (Ordo)

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:10 am

One of my old ones. Just curious to see if any of the people who played in its many and wild ages still play or even read the boards anymore. I know a couple still play...curious as to others.
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Re: Ordo Draconis Mortalis (Ordo)

Postby Bandit_115 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:17 pm

I never was in Ordo yet... may give it a try in the future
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Re: Ordo Draconis Mortalis (Ordo)

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:15 am

I've been in Ordo for quite some time. If I'm not mistaken you even paid a few months for me during the pay to play period, master Seska. :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users