how about LYCAN

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

how about LYCAN

Postby Nixsyn » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:20 am

I was looking through the archives and all my old saved info from the game and I have nothing left on lycan, there were several of us in the guild myself as war agm and afew others

anyone still out there, and more inportantly does anyone have any of the RP or charter or even a member list for the guild, I am certain someone must
Vengence is in my heart, death in my hand.
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.
Nixsyn
Stablehand
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Edmonton

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:38 am

Though I never was in (or near) Lycan, I couldn't help but drop in and say:


NIXSYN!
How are ya dude? :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Nixsyn » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:11 pm

hey nice nin sig I waited almost 15 years for them to come to my hometown finally lol I started listening to them when the broken album was new and they finally came here on the with teeth tour

anyway I am doing really good, working a lot they keep me pretty busy here, pulling my hair out trying to figure out all the new stuff in windows vista (I work internet and phone repair for my phone company)

How about you how are you doing and how have things been around here? Its been a long time since I checked back, I just started reading some of the new posts today to catch up was thinking I might make some sort of kingdom but I have not decided what game yet
Vengence is in my heart, death in my hand.
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.
Nixsyn
Stablehand
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Edmonton

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:32 pm

Doing quite alright myself too, going to the NIN gig the 22nd actually... :dood: :)


As for the games: Guilds and Valid are the same ole grudgy gangbangs as they've been since the creation of man. Though it's not the world vs. ISA, but rather a constant repetition of Angelique vs. Barnabas.

Covenant (successor of Maxim) knows many interesting new things: forts have been replaced by trading posts which increase the income of one's allies and troops have different names and strengths/weaknesses than in the other games for example.

Massacre is new: fixed amount of turns to begin with and a certain amount of turns everytime you get yourself killed.


I'd suggest you come to Covenant: we need more RP over there! :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Nixsyn » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:49 pm

yeah I could probably create a covenant kingdom that was always my favorite game and the RP has always been a highlight of the game. I will check out some of the RP's and work on choosing a faith sometime tonight

lol I have been away so long I wasn't too sure anyone would remember me, also surprised both my posting and game accounts are still active I thought it would have been deleted by now

the concert was awesome when I saw it, best concert I have ever been to but waiting so long may have had a part in that but definitely worth the wait hopefully he does not wait quite so long before coming back again

this massacre game sounds interesting I think I will give that a try also to see how it works out
Vengence is in my heart, death in my hand.
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.
Nixsyn
Stablehand
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Edmonton

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:00 pm

*points at PM*


Let's not fill this thread with more off-topicness :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron