Cresent Moon Demons

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Cresent Moon Demons

Postby Nether » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:36 pm

Lee was the gm had steven chris myself and couple others, we later merged with brood to become the brotherhood of demons i belive, anyone rember us or still play??
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: Cresent Moon Demons

Postby Adam Rathmore » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:48 am

:) hmm I remember both CMD and the Brood....... and am quite familiar with the merged version :P
User avatar
Adam Rathmore
Stablehand
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: |LANGLEY|BC|CANADA|

Re: Cresent Moon Demons

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:26 am

I played with Lee.

In fact I was in CMD.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Cresent Moon Demons

Postby Voice Kma » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:37 pm

Yeah I was too dope for that guild.
Certified banning specialist.
User avatar
Voice Kma
Voice
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:40 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users