Wars Glory (WarG)

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Wars Glory (WarG)

Postby Zhord. » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:47 am

Seen as nagash got me in here might as well start at the begining.

Anyone still around?
MuM - "We Blame Gili"
User avatar
Zhord.
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1139
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:01 am
Location: Elsewhere

Postby Sunblade » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:25 am

I never joined WarG, but I chatted a few times to Pentus back in Monarchy. I'd always planned to join up and spend an age or two there, but then sadly Pentus died (a heart attack, from what I remember?) and I don't think I knew anyone else in the guild.
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham

Postby Zhord. » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:56 am

Yes sadly it was a heart attack, which is why Ramar created Rangers of Ver at evernight. As he wanted Wars Glory to remain as it was Pentus' Guild
MuM - "We Blame Gili"
User avatar
Zhord.
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1139
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:01 am
Location: Elsewhere

Postby Ramar » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:30 am

Basically correct. WarG stayed around until the last age of Monarchy. Even though I took over the GM spot from Pentus about a year before his passing, I always considered it his guild...I was just running things for him.
When Canon came along I did create a new guild. That's also when I started to go by Ramar, in WarG I was known as Tamar
GM of rovers
User avatar
Ramar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron