Phoenix Dawn!

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Phoenix Dawn!

Postby MoP » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:09 pm

I was in there. I just can't recall everyone of that 60+ player ISA-fighting bunch of people :)

Enlighten me!
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Postby I]\/[mortality » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:40 pm

stryfe, mickal, cluesen, bundes, moogle, and some other bunch was there haha
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby MoP » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:44 pm

Yes they were :P

And Suv... And Dux? And dozens of others!
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:50 am

I was in there too for an age.

Totally forgot about ti until I saw this thread though ^_^
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Nether » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:36 pm

steven kept trying to get me to join, but you guys sucked ass so i didn't ;P
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Kwaiq » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:29 pm

:finger:
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Postby MoP » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:05 pm

Yeah, that's right. Kwaiq was there too!
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Postby Stryfe » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:19 pm

Alias was too!
WeeC
Hall Of Fame
im in a place full of leto's im scared and cold :(
User avatar
Stryfe
Azn Invasion ZOMG!
 
Posts: 4015
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Toronto

Postby Holden » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:31 am

I think I was there. Stryfe probably convinced me.
And I've seen your flag on the marble arch
And love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah
User avatar
Holden
Head Elder of Quid
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Fredericksburg, VA

Postby Stryfe » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:59 pm

Oh yes! You had one of the big realms at one point. ;D
WeeC
Hall Of Fame
im in a place full of leto's im scared and cold :(
User avatar
Stryfe
Azn Invasion ZOMG!
 
Posts: 4015
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Toronto

Postby Gabria » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:43 pm

I was in there :) My second age in canon :)

I actually thought that Die was one of the numerous agm's cause he was the one the I always saw leadin the chats :)
Foley is my god
all hail the mighty Thantos
for he is the master
User avatar
Gabria
Peasant
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:06 am
Location: Edson, Canada

Postby matt_d_32 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:19 pm

I was there, its been a while.
User avatar
matt_d_32
Stablehand
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 11:08 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Postby I]\/[mortality » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:22 pm

!! i dont eremember where i was when this was around lol
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Tara » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:21 am

I just remeber makin icons for 'em, like these for Deeva:
(c/p 'em, sorry, damn angelfire)
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/pc/Icons/deevs1.gif
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/pc/Icons/deevs2.gif
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/pc/Icons/deevs3.gif

Damn I miss that wench.
Period.
I forgot. At least that's what we told myself. Image
"She's a lover, baby, an'a fighter, should'a seen it comin when it got a little brighter..."
User avatar
Tara
The Wenchie
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Slippery Slope: helluva ride..


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users