Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Argylas » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:35 am

This was the guild in which i started playing Monarchy. The guys accepted me warmly and taught me everything there was to the game. I still remember the sleepless nights when we made strikes on other guilds. The coordination, leadership and tactics were on a supreme level. If there is still someone from LKA around here please drop a line in this post. Hope to hear from you all.
Blackened roar massive roar fills the crumbling sky
Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry
Stranger now, are his eyes, to this mystery
He hears the silence so loud
User avatar
Argylas
Stablehand
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:59 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Postby Kayin » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:02 pm

You just missed LKA, they disbanded I believe 2 ages back. Members are still around, I believe TEW has a few, don't quote me on that though. I was a member for I think half an age back in Monarchy. After Blood Katana ended.
~Kayin
I'm Still Around

Omega's Token Sexually Ambigious Player... Let's just say... I'm like an exclamation mark... !
User avatar
Kayin
Stablehand
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Cowtown Alberta

Postby Oedipus » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:54 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they disbanded 2 ages ago during the same age in which ISA disbanded.

Sideon is in omega .... I've seen morphius around semi-recently. Some are still around for sure but I just wouldn't recognize them.
Omega Dawn always at heart

my signature is kinda outdated.....oh well.

Fervent
User avatar
Oedipus
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2207
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 6:09 pm
Location: verynice

Postby Gigante Verde » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:26 am

Hi Argylas...

I was in LKA guild... well, i´m considered on LKA yet :D

I was out of cannon for 16 - 20 months actually...

2 weeks away, i was loggin here for news of LKA... I´m shock for to know what LKA is disbanded...

Well, the guys still writing in the LKA.nu, it´s possible that you can see they there

I miss the guild on Cannon :(
Gigante Verde
Gigante entre Gigantes

Guardian del Bosque Eterno
User avatar
Gigante Verde
Stablehand
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:04 am
Location: Anywhere, Anytime

Postby Gigante Verde » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:30 am

I´m spanish spaking, my english it´s not really good, i hope that you understand my words :wink:
Gigante Verde
Gigante entre Gigantes

Guardian del Bosque Eterno
User avatar
Gigante Verde
Stablehand
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:04 am
Location: Anywhere, Anytime

Postby Venus » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:30 am

i can understand them:)

and yeah, try their website..


http://www.lka.nu/
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Postby Argylas » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:24 pm

Hey thanx, i just checked in lka.nu
It's amazing the guys still keep my username and pass and i can log in ;)
Blackened roar massive roar fills the crumbling sky
Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry
Stranger now, are his eyes, to this mystery
He hears the silence so loud
User avatar
Argylas
Stablehand
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:59 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Postby KnightTaran » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:35 am

i played with LKA for a few ages here in canon but that was it..and to be honest i dont really remember a single person who was ther with me...but i remember playing with them...
~KT~

RIP fallen Brothers of 5-20 Inf.
OIF June '06 - September '07
User avatar
KnightTaran
Stablehand
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Ft.Lewis,WA

Postby Ark » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:19 am

I think most LKAers moved to TNE
Arkengarth of Arkengarthdale
User avatar
Ark
Stablehand
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: UK

Postby Janiec » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:30 am

LKA is now up.

Were just dropping by...
Hey ho, let's go!
The Punk Show.

LOST KNIGHT ALLIANCE
User avatar
Janiec
Peasant
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Cebu, Philippines

Postby Old Crow » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:22 am

I used to be in LKA but i wont say as who but that was back when my keyboard was made of stone.
Celer, Silens, Mortalis
Nunquam Aerumna Nec Peoeilo Fractum
Vincere Est Vivere
TNE :horsie:
User avatar
Old Crow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Sitting @ desk

Postby LeoEire » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:32 pm

Knight Taran I remember you. I think I was your squad leader and then I left and came back and you were my squad leader.
:)

Hello GV! Dunno if you remember me.

The disbandment must've been more than 2 ages ago.. How long is an age anyway? I forget.

LKA has returned for a quick sojourn it seems.
~Lost Knights Alliance~
~D-I-E~
IN MEMORIAM
User avatar
LeoEire
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: BeHiNd YoU..

Postby regicider » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:35 pm

My login still works!

:twisted:
:guns: Peace like still water. :guns:
User avatar
regicider
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:20 am
Location: Down Under

Postby _Nagash_ » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:27 pm

Now that's been a while. How are ya, mate? :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby regicider » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:15 am

Hehe been awhile.

Yeaa doing well. Thanks!

Been busy working.

Boards dont look active nowadays.
:guns: Peace like still water. :guns:
User avatar
regicider
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:20 am
Location: Down Under

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:31 pm

I think I was in LKA for a week. I had been hired on as Advertising AGM because I was like a huge billboard.

I plan to do something about that inactivity.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Postby Liolei » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:30 am

Hi Everyone!


http://www.lka.nu seems to be down :(
Maybe Melldrin is just avoiding us saying happy birthday (in a couple days ) to him :)
LKA
Some people say, "It's just a game! just bits and numbers!"
Yeah, Well People are just atoms.
User avatar
Liolei
Stablehand
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: That city surrounding SJSU which would be in CA

Postby Snowblind_Inc. » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:41 pm

I was in LKA like 9-10 years ago? god has it been that long? haha I was one of teh canadian..

i miss the Russian and his broken english icq messages. haha


who is left that is truly old school?


Did the raven collective ever regroup?
Snowblind_Inc.
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:35 pm

Postby Nicademis » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:33 pm

ya the LKA site has been down for at least a week or two,i play BF2 mostly now in a british clan (which seems weird since im west coast lol) as Captain KirK :PID 47633775

the russian was Kronos, he moved from russia to germany,so maybe he does broken german now too :)

anyone ever see Altar from the old days?He was GM in LKA just before i was
~Nicademis Wyrmslayer~
~Lost Knights Alliance~
--={The True Hearted}=--
User avatar
Nicademis
Stablehand
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: My Igloo in the Great White North

Postby Snowblind_Inc. » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:56 am

haha hey bill !!!!!!!

its garrett, im living in oz now........................................................................... Hard to believe this game is still up and running.
Snowblind_Inc.
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:35 pm

Postby Nicademis » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:09 pm

hey garrett :) long time bro,australia eh? how'd you make your way down there? my e-mail is in my profile bro drop a line sometime
~Nicademis Wyrmslayer~
~Lost Knights Alliance~
--={The True Hearted}=--
User avatar
Nicademis
Stablehand
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: My Igloo in the Great White North

looking for our philippines members

Postby Kalmaar » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:43 am

Hey there

morph, janick and AZ

where are you :)

I might come to philippines, please contact me.
He who advances is sure of Paradise
He who retreats is sure of Hell
User avatar
Kalmaar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Denmark

Postby ~Maliki~ » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:24 pm

Thanks to Sidion the Lost Knights Alliance is back! Leto
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby Altar_of_LKA » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:25 pm

LKA....strength and honour...a lost distant memory.
Who were they?
Altar
Strength & Honour.
everything you have, you lose.
Altar_of_LKA
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Lost Knights Alliance (LKA)

Postby ~Maliki~ » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:12 am

I can go on and on about who they were. check out the LKA charter. that would explain alot! go to guild rankings and click the lka short name.
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Next

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users