Roll call C.R.o.W

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Roll call C.R.o.W

Postby Tiamat » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:05 pm

Anyone remember Chaotic rage of War? Aura was our GM Had a lot of great players there. here is a roll call that I have still on my ICQ.

SamiKins
Thrasher
Mantella
Ekimmu
Zulstar/Shadow
DG
RavenFire
Lady Maven
Thorin

To name but a few that I remember from then.
For the Queen in my life My love in TBXena[
Proud memeber of~~~~CRoW~~~~INCA~~~~Tiavain~~~and now~~~MoS~~~
User avatar
Tiamat
Peasant
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nyteshadow » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:44 pm

I remember them from long time ago... used to house them in Holy Order of Shadows... we ranked and kick ashe big time...
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present.
User avatar
Nyteshadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: montana

Postby Mykayla » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:07 pm

CRoW tried to recruit me once a loooooong time ago, but by the time I was in a position to join, they were gone.
-I'm high like heaven, and I'm strong like music-
User avatar
Mykayla
Squire
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Dallas, TX USA

Postby Adam Rathmore » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:55 pm

Hmm if Im not mistaken i was in CRoW for a while as well :)
User avatar
Adam Rathmore
Stablehand
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: |LANGLEY|BC|CANADA|

Postby Tiamat » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:07 am

Yes Adam you were and you were also in the first few thread of RavenFire Island ...
For the Queen in my life My love in TBXena[
Proud memeber of~~~~CRoW~~~~INCA~~~~Tiavain~~~and now~~~MoS~~~
User avatar
Tiamat
Peasant
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby The_Lunatic » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:11 pm

I was in CRoW for 2-3 ages, under Optimo. Knew Aura real well. Anyone remember me, and is Aura still round herr?
~The Ultimate Fister equipped with a Tire Iron~

~Lunatic~
~~FEL~~
~GM EOD~
~GM RUDE~
User avatar
The_Lunatic
Stablehand
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:48 pm

Postby Tiamat » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:20 pm

I do rememeber you optimo, And yes I do rememeber Aura,Imiss her dearly. And I have not seen her on the boards or the game in a very long time.

Last I knew she played in a guild with Cruella for a few weeks and then that was it?

T.
For the Queen in my life My love in TBXena[
Proud memeber of~~~~CRoW~~~~INCA~~~~Tiavain~~~and now~~~MoS~~~
User avatar
Tiamat
Peasant
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron