~The Wind Swords~

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

~The Wind Swords~

Postby LanceTWS » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:03 pm

Alright I know it was a heck of a long time ago when TWS was around but just wondering if any of my fellow wind swords still play. If you do post or send me a message let me know whats going on.
I still miss the great RPing in the TWS bar and grill forums :P
As a phoenix rises from the ashes, I too am reborn and back to fight once again.

~Lance
LanceTWS
Stablehand
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:41 pm

Postby ElathanM » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:22 am

The Wind Swords was the very first guild I joined, I think I was there for about half a age before I went to DDS
Sartorious, may the angels embrace you in their wings.
As you look down upon us, you shall see us smiling up at you.
Confuscious say "Dang hoop snakes and drop bears"
User avatar
ElathanM
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: East Coast Oz

Postby Glorfindel » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:45 pm

Same, it was my first guild as well.

I was in it for two weeks before I joined The Romany Reii. ;)
TRC - Often imitated, never duplicated.
User avatar
Glorfindel
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Suffolk, VA

Postby DininDarkstar » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:28 pm

TWS was actually the second guild i joined ( CG was my first )
Von rex was leading it at the time .. shortly after which Belgarion took over.. he is still around here somewhere doesn't post much ( although im sure he will make an appearance in this thread ;p)

ahh good ole TWS the good ole days when we had 80-100 member guilds ~drools~

Morituri Te Salutamus
"We who are about to die, will take you with us!"
User avatar
DininDarkstar
Peasant
 
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:14 pm
Location: marion,ohio

Postby 68guy » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:38 am

I remember TWS. Was kinda cool till Bel took over. Tried to convince me to join, but I was busy running a much better, more exclusive guild. So Hah! (Or maybe I wasn't, and I just made that latter part up to make myself feel better. You'll never know.)
"We just came to party down,
Killing every scene around,
We just came to party hardy hardy hardy..."
User avatar
68guy
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Belgarion » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:05 pm

Did you make yourself feel better 68guy? ;p Cause I had a good laugh at the "Better, more exclusive" part. heh

Ya lance I think a small amount of TWS'ers still roam around the boards. Not sure how many still play.
User avatar
Belgarion
Stablehand
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users