The once feared NEX

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

The once feared NEX

Postby Skarp » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:51 pm

So How many ex NEX memebers are there left playing the game besides me? I Join NEX back when Morgan had all the suddenly disappear. Then I rejoin when MickeyD, BigBadWolf and Shonsu brought it back for a short while and we went thourgh a bad period towards the end of its existance and I parted ways.
Retired
User avatar
Skarp
Stablehand
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Mississippi

Postby Querion » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:17 am

LOL, I do miss Lunaris. He had class. Even to act like a butt sometimes, but he definitely had class.
@>~',~~~~~
User avatar
Querion
Peasant
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Postby Skarp » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:45 pm

Yeah I hadn't talk to him in a very very long time. I missed a lot of the guys.
Retired
User avatar
Skarp
Stablehand
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Mississippi

Postby CeherezadI » Fri May 26, 2006 11:21 am

I was part of the original triumvirate of NEX...Q knows
User avatar
CeherezadI
Stablehand
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:11 am

:)

Postby Lunaris » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:07 am

Fun to see some folks remembers me and still miss me after... quite a while!

I had lot of fun with you folks... we did many things that were never done before and even if some of them turned out ugly, I am really happy of these experiences!

I am not playing anymore to this game... was really fun but some people had difficulty to split game and real life! That was the bad part of it

Anyways I hope everything is going fine for every1! And if you wanna chat a bit with me I still have my old ICQ #!

take care folks
Lunaris
Stablehand
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Lence » Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:13 am

I was bouncing around in Nex for a lil' while when it was around.

As a matter of fact...I actually remember Skarp from Nex, and a number of other guilds I think, maybe even 1 or 2 I ran for alil' while.
-Lence
I AM MANY
I AM ONE
User avatar
Lence
Stablehand
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2002 7:43 am
Location: n/a

Postby Blaze Draconis » Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:55 am

Who's this Lunaris character?

:P

Good to still see ya around, bro.
Retired Alpha of the Dogs of War
President of the Canine Protection Agency
The Canine Insurrection Has Begun!
User avatar
Blaze Draconis
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby Khyron » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:40 am

I was also NEX.
NEX LLf
9S 9SF
ISA DARK
User avatar
Khyron
Stablehand
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: pensacola


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron