KBR (Knights of the Blue Rose)

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

KBR (Knights of the Blue Rose)

Postby Vothus » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:50 am

I know there are still some of you around. I also know this is the first post I've made here in about 18 months.

Erm...Used the Alt 'Rhuobhe' back when I was playing.

*waits with some interest to see whether anyone posts*

As an incentive, it took me about 25 guesses to finally get my password. Amazed the account is still active!
~BLACK DOGS~

~ For every battle lost and won, are these the ones we offer up? ~
User avatar
Vothus
Stablehand
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:26 pm
Location: Melbourne, Aust.

Postby Simon_of_the_Templar » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:25 pm

Tis I Simon. Been awhile even though I can't even remeber how long its been. Seems as though I'm the only one so far.
Once I was lost but now am found for the ANGEL has come back to me- ME

Simon Templar
AoA~WIND~SA
Old school-AVN,KBR,MANY
User avatar
Simon_of_the_Templar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:24 am
Location: Oklahoma(blah)

Postby Thyarr » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:14 pm

I was a KBRite for about half a year, back in '01. Good times.
-Thyarr
let my mind shine like a halo
User avatar
Thyarr
Happy Man Child
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beantown

Postby Nyarlathotep » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:13 pm

Thyarr? O.o *hugs* wow...blast from the past.

I was KBR for just a -little- bit a while ago.

I think I was either this name...or perhaps... "Geoffery" *shrugs* i'm not sure.
the original N+12
squishy squishy!
User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Stablehand
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:26 pm
Location: Henderson, KY

Postby Thyarr » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:13 pm

Haha, hey Nyarly, good to see you about :)
-Thyarr
let my mind shine like a halo
User avatar
Thyarr
Happy Man Child
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beantown

Postby Bandit_115 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:05 pm

I know of you guys.

Been in many af scraps against you....
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Postby The_Lunatic » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:22 pm

LOL we warred against KBR, I was in RUDE AWAKENING in Guilds when we warred KBR the whole age, Funny shit.
~The Ultimate Fister equipped with a Tire Iron~

~Lunatic~
~~FEL~~
~GM EOD~
~GM RUDE~
User avatar
The_Lunatic
Stablehand
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:48 pm

Postby Katalyna » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:57 pm

Rhuobhe!!!!!!!!!

Er. yes. I was in KBR *shifty eyes*
Bid my blood to run before I come undone
Save me from the Nothing I've become
Abaddon/Yoshimutsu's Always!
User avatar
Katalyna
Stablehand
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Perth, WA

Re: KBR (Knights of the Blue Rose)

Postby Maelon » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:47 am

Welp, I never was the quickest posted, but leaving a few years between posts is kinda taking thing to extremes.
Anyways, I was posting as Vothus, Rhuobhe before that. This time the account seemed to have been deactivated, so I made a new one.

Amazing, huh?

And Kat...since when have you been in Perth?

*settles down to wait 2 years for an answer*
User avatar
Maelon
Stablehand
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:43 am

Re: KBR (Knights of the Blue Rose)

Postby t-Exodus-t » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:10 pm

yea the Boards have suffered more than the game, altho both need more ppl, i dont know what happened since 05 i was gone from then till last age, doing all i can to bring ppl back...
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users