The Assembly of The Damned roll call, and anyone else?!

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

The Assembly of The Damned roll call, and anyone else?!

Postby Tiller » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:39 am

Woah...wow...jesus christ...and hello!

Hello to everyone that remembers me, and to those that don't. Yes, it's been nearly two years since i've played this game. The ICQ is gone, the old charters and story is gone, and from the looks of things, alot of my old friends are gone that used to roam these parts. Im sitting here, at 1:40 in the morning, and I just got to thinking about the amount of fun, and comicly, the amount of time i used to take up playing this game! I started playing my Freshman year of HIGH SCHOOL! and im now entering my junior year of college.

I feel really...really old...lol

Looks like things aren't the same around here, but that may just eb the looks of things. This is the first and only forum i visited when i came to check things out and see who's still around, and by the looks of it, things aren' the same, but i am sure the fun, yet competitive nature is still native to this game, making it simply one of the best on the interenet, and pretty much the only thing i devoted my free time to in high school.

for those of you that still remain...good for you! I always had fun here, and i made alot of aquaintances here...I hope to see this game still on the internet if i check back in 10 years :)

Anyways, with the hope of possibly having someone drop me a line through the board in the slim chance they remember me, ill go through list of some of those i remember:

JL
Brimstone
Stee Jans
Lady Aria
Beatwithstick
Mister X
Zann
Old DoC'ers
OLD Damned
Old The Chosen
OLD TGH'ers

Hope to hear form some of you.

-Tiller
GM of Damned
GM of CSN
Member of Doc
member of TBH
member of WiT
member of TGH
ally of FeL
lover of RAHBOAW
Tiller
Stablehand
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Sunblade » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:15 am

Hey, Tiller!

Assembly of the Damned is still in the guilds database, so the charter's still retrievable :) Email me (dave@evernight.com) if you want the retrieval password.

Of the people you list, a few are still around - and of course DoC and FEL remain as guilds. Welcome back :)
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham

Postby Treznor » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:27 pm

I was in Damned with you for at least a little while... I'm still around though I haven't played the game in a while :-(
Mykayla's Massa, or she's mine... It depends.
<Alhana>tara hosts with me hehe so when I go down she goes down :-)
User avatar
Treznor
Peasant
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: DC

Postby Technerd_9 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:52 am

Havent seen you in a while has your AIM name changed?
It’s called a double-standard. You call a Republican a name and you’re just expressing an opinion. You call a Democrat a name and you’re a racist redneck.
User avatar
Technerd_9
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: San Diego, CA


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron