what guilds???

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

what guilds???

Postby General Andy Icarn » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:35 pm

(I don't see any stickied rules so I hope this is ok to post, otherwise beat me with a wicker switch and delete my thread *grovels*...old god's back, tell a friend, guess who's back, guess who's back...etc...)

Frap I was in like at the very least like 5-10 guilds over the course of this game and now I don't recall hardly any of them...I mean it has been ages ok.

I was in MANY and Rovers for two....

woe is me!!!

what other guilds did I pass through in Monarchy or early Evernight that might have returned?

*blinky*

anything fun and not overly active (the hip y'see) for a crusty vet Barnie?
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Whit » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:39 am

This thread is what started these threads. The original idea was to see if some of the old timers that had left might come back to read about their old guilds. If you have an old guild that you would like to see have a thread, feel free to begin one.

You do raise a good point. I guess I need to post a sticky or something with some guidelines for the forum.

I am sorry that so many people did not have the Poll option in their threads. I was tracking some of that information. The good news is that at least 20 people that I know of have started playing again as a result of these threads.

ICQ:37277496
:mrgreen: Nine Sages, Inc. :mrgreen:
Don't burn your bridges behind you, you're not that good of a swimmer.
Common sense ain't that common. If it was, more people would have it.
User avatar
Whit
Admin - Designated Adult
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Shady Grove Retirement Home

Postby General Andy Icarn » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:21 pm

well I'm playing as a result of Barnie's return if that counts.

as for an old guild I wouldn't know what guild to talk about. Virch just told me I was once in TNE, but that was fairly recent.

Bundes -> what's the foret guild that was in LGS you had me join?
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron