TR - DSS... Anyone still around?

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

TR - DSS... Anyone still around?

Postby Ravenne » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:09 pm

Mo Pri... Tuatha Ruine... The Tribes were my baby... my first Guild as GM as Talanthys... we had some wicked awesome RP going on in the guild...

I remember Entropos... Oriana... everyone.... Who knows... The Tribes may rise again given some time and luck... hmm...

Dragons of Silk and Steel... a bumpy ride, but it was a fun one... Huma, Rave and Ori, the freaks that we were... again some good RP and some fun wars...

Im half asleep right now but saw this forum for the first time just now (DUH) and figured why the hell not... see if anyone actually remembers or gives a damn...

Have at er guys...

I miss yas.
Níl gach uile fhánaí caillte...
"... You know what they say: You lie down with the devil, you wake up in hell."
User avatar
Ravenne
Stablehand
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Caught somewhere between Heaven and Hell...

Postby Misayou » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:18 pm

My Buddy Chris was in TR (he's not around anymore, I dun think) he went by molisho(?) or something like that.

He's getting married in december and moving to St. Louis soon.
User avatar
Misayou
Stablehand
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:36 pm

Postby ~Oriana~ » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:31 am

*pokes* and that is all :P I'll get a Q soon sisser just waiting for the ruckus to die down over here I tell ya RL drama is better than the drama ya see floatin' 'round here right now! Could make a mint offa book bout the shite! and that is all really it is now honest!!!
User avatar
~Oriana~
Stablehand
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Tierlac » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:48 pm

Holy blast from the past... ya I was in both of those, but I can't remember when I switched from Tarkin to Tierlac
D.O.T.F.R.:fire:
In pursuit of Life Liberty and those who threaten it! (the Navy stole my sig line)
User avatar
Tierlac
Stablehand
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere dark

Postby Blaze Draconis » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:28 pm

whoa.....it's a Ravenne sighting! Quick, take pictures!

I think Molisho was with DoW for an age or so as well, but my memory is a bit foggy with my old age. It's good to hear him getting married soon :)

TR was a good guild back in 'Pri, that much I do remember ;) I think things were a bit rocky in the beginning of DSS between our guilds, but I believe we, *cough* I *cough*, worked it out and helped each other out when fighting on the same side. Didn't DSS start out as Barnie and then switch to leto?
Retired Alpha of the Dogs of War
President of the Canine Protection Agency
The Canine Insurrection Has Begun!
User avatar
Blaze Draconis
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby Maxx1327 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:20 am

(I tried to register the name again, turns out 6 years later I still have an account? Maybe I registered and forgot, who knows!)

Was I a part of TR? or DSS?

Maybe it was TRD. I remember a dude called Finder that ran it.

Either way, I didn't feel like starting a new thread only to get yelled at for forgetting a guild that existed when I was 16 or so. So, I hope I was a part of this one. =)

edit: Screw it. I was a part of TDoD and made an account back in '04 I completely forgot about. *rolls eyes* Sorry. Anyways, nice to see y'all again.
Maxx1327
Stablehand
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:09 pm

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:39 pm

I remember TR. That was my first real exploration of what it meant to be an AGM. Then I went over to DSS. I remember Mav planning to ban us from the faith because we made a horrible hit without proper intelligence on some guild that O'Leary ran.

I think it was O'Leary.

Huma, Ori ... oh yeah DSS and TR were cool.

I remember finding out years later that Tullius was Marcus Tullius Cicero's middle name and that Entropos of all people played him.

Boy was I suprised.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Postby Ford Prefect » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:05 pm

I think I was in DSS
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
User avatar
Ford Prefect
Squire
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:54 am
Location: planet near Betelgeuse


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users