TL - The Lair ROLL CALL

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

TL - The Lair ROLL CALL

Postby Saloo » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:54 am

I know that Znick is back in the game. Not to sure how heavy his involvements, but it would be nice to see TL back into action. Angelique here we come!

So, I was apart of TL back in 97-98. Was there till it was disbanded.
Saloo
Stablehand
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:20 pm

Postby Znick » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:30 am

I don't know how many of us are still around... we broke the 100 member mark a few times "back in the day".

Hmm...

Z
Retired GM of "The Lair" (TL) 1999-2001
Znick
Stablehand
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Eltharion » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:47 am

Thought I'd put my nose back in here. :)

Though, I've mostly abandoned everything non-Maxim, I'm still around. :D

I was much, =much= later, perhaps the last year or so. But I still caught some of the glory. (Mostly from watching Gilthanas)
Requiem for a Monarchy
...because boys are so pretty.
User avatar
Eltharion
Peasant
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Ontario

Postby Ostro » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:12 pm

I'm still around, sort of.
Ostro GoPF Forever!
"Wait, what game?"
User avatar
Ostro
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Dayton, Ohio

Postby _Garion_ » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:48 am

I still wonder the forums occasionally.

Edit: I mentoned this to Uncas so he might be popping his ugly head in.
JC forever
User avatar
_Garion_
Stablehand
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:49 pm

Postby Znick » Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:09 pm

Q- How can Garion have 70 posts and 44 words?

A- Gibberish!

:lol:

Z
Retired GM of "The Lair" (TL) 1999-2001
Znick
Stablehand
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Kayin » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:22 pm

if TL is recreated, i'll join them again. znick, bring back uncas!
~Kayin
I'm Still Around

Omega's Token Sexually Ambigious Player... Let's just say... I'm like an exclamation mark... !
User avatar
Kayin
Stablehand
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Cowtown Alberta

Postby _Garion_ » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:20 pm

Znick: I never noticed that, though Ive never been a manof many words.

Kayin: Uncas hasn't decided if he is coming back or not
JC forever
User avatar
_Garion_
Stablehand
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:49 pm

Postby Saloo » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:47 am

Znick,

Bring back TL! I've given up on this game... LOL Not that it's a bad game,... there are no guilds now that really make me feel like home. Bring back TL and I will rejoin the game w/ you Z. E-mail is doaner (at) gmail (dot) com.
Saloo
Stablehand
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:20 pm

Postby Adam Rathmore » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:18 pm

Hmmm well then does anyone have any bloodwine???
User avatar
Adam Rathmore
Stablehand
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: |LANGLEY|BC|CANADA|

Postby Znick » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:51 pm

I may be able to find some! ::burp::

Z
Retired GM of "The Lair" (TL) 1999-2001
Znick
Stablehand
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: TL - The Lair ROLL CALL

Postby Darnivan » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:39 pm

I remember some fun times back in TL :)
Lost Soul of SOLO
User avatar
Darnivan
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: TL - The Lair ROLL CALL

Postby Prince Elladan » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:18 pm

I learned all I needed to know about this game from Znick and theLair. *tips hat*
User avatar
Prince Elladan
Stablehand
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: North Carolina


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users