Les Chevalier Des Mystiques ~ MK

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Are you still around?

Yes every day playing for this still has me hooked
7
54%
Mostly no, but here and there I come and play an age
1
8%
Don't play anymore but still am known to haunt the boards
4
31%
Wow, what a blast from the past!
1
8%
 
Total votes : 13

Les Chevalier Des Mystiques ~ MK

Postby Mr Ed » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:43 am

FDragon should probably have started this, but with him away and my brief stint as GM I guess I'll do it.
Know there are some playing still, and a few only posting...
Let's see who drops in :)
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.


PEST ~ The loose cannons of Canon
User avatar
Mr Ed
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:57 am

Postby The Mighty Stamar » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:12 am

yo I was in mk for a long time i had a long stint as gm


I havent played in more than 3 years it doesnt seem that long but its true.
User avatar
The Mighty Stamar
Peasant
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: arcata ca, humboldt county

Postby daos_beoulve » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:46 am

I still lurk around a bit, goof off on the IRC server regularly in the aog channel the admins were nice enough to allow us to use.

*sheds a tear* So many memories from MK.
daos_beoulve
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:42 am

Postby The Mighty Stamar » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:50 am

i wonder how many people still play also though I had a lot of fun particularly in helping new players learn
User avatar
The Mighty Stamar
Peasant
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: arcata ca, humboldt county

Postby Captain_Ron » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:18 am

I believe I was with you guys for a very short while. Not under this name though. It was an age or less. I joined mainly cause I had started taking french. :)

So I dunno if I really count lol.
<Holden> I'm just here for the chicks.
How bout a glass of pounch you in the FACE?
Still Y2K compliant
User avatar
Captain_Ron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: At my computer

Postby Thantos » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:21 pm

I was there for the last couple ages. When by reaper or sand man then (can't remember which). man that was a long time ago.
retired LEH | DEAD CELL

Dancin' on da hood while Casper's drivin' - Ghost Ride Da Whip
:dood: :duel1: :pissed: :action3: :twisted:
User avatar
Thantos
Squire
 
Posts: 4228
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Yay Area, CA

Postby Joe90Uk » Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:03 am

I was in MK for a short while, always remember FD was the top person to look to, so no surprise to always see him at the top now huh

If my memory is right, i moved from MK to DC at the time with Attica - trying to delve into the depths of my very short term memory

:P
Wandering boy wonder

OAFS are born to Loaf
MUM as well as
GM - BLUE
User avatar
Joe90Uk
Stablehand
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:54 pm

Postby SolikNightwind » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:28 am

Option 3 for me, of course.

I always went by "Solik." Had a brief stint as AGM of Roleplay towards the end of my MK membership. I say brief, but I guess it lasted a few months.

Good days, good days.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic.
-Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
SolikNightwind
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2916
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:41 pm
Location: what

Postby Tariq » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:52 am

As many times as MK and KaN warred I should count as an Honorary Member of MK

My favorite War memory to this day was the time we were going to attack you, and you were online to attack us at the same time.
We started hitting, and then checked news and saw that you were hitting as well. Everyone stopped at about the same time and went HEY! Then hit more.

Absolutely delicious.

And the other time when it ended up being a three way between us hitting you, and you hitting another guild all basically at the same time I believe... Not entirely clear on what happened then now, but I undoubtedly still have the thread on the KaN site.
Look into the Sun
Watch the Eclipse
Embrace the Fire
Kusuf al-Narr
User avatar
Tariq
Stablehand
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Kasha » Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:16 am

Oh! Me! Me!

I was in MK when erm... Stamar was in charge.

Wow, I've been watching this forum for the longest time waiting for any guild I was ever even a little bit involved in to show up.

Now I feel old or something.
~LoF~ Mistress of ~BDSM~
Wandering in the ~Nights~
Too ~LAZY~ to think up something witty for a sig line.
User avatar
Kasha
Stablehand
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Stirling, Scotland

Postby Chains » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:56 pm

heh I actually spent more time in mk than any other mopri guild, because fdragon was awesome. Although I doubt any of you realize or remembered me being a member :}
Calis rocks, Divine Light
Fervent for some reason :)
Chains
Stablehand
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Northern California

Postby Rathowen » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:55 pm

I was in ~MK~ for the first couple months of it's existence, as were alot of old TW were, prior to my move to Sanguine Fate
Once I was a Heathen
But then I found God
And his name is ...

Maverick
User avatar
Rathowen
Peasant
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby FDragon » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:54 pm

wooow MK thread cool :)

yea those were fun times in that guild, loved it to death.

Daos and Telani both spawned Improv/Mo'ri guilds from TW. Daos created MK, Telani created Inverness. The rest is history.

Rath, Chains, Kasha, Joe90,Stamar, Mr.Ed....yep think I remember ya'll being in MK :)
User avatar
FDragon
Peasant
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Rhaegict » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:05 am

SolikNightwind wrote:Option 3 for me, of course.

I always went by "Solik." Had a brief stint as AGM of Roleplay towards the end of my MK membership. I say brief, but I guess it lasted a few months.

Good days, good days.


You're like the only person I remember fighting back in the day. I couldn't even remember guild names, but I always remembered Solik Dagoth (I think it was Dagoth?). We had some good ones, take my word for it if you don't remember me ;)
I'm a Dumb-Dumb.
Rhaegict
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:39 pm
Location: Lubbock, Texas

Postby FDragon » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:28 am

Solik was amazing at RP from what I remember so thats probably why Rhae...or at least I thought so...

INCA was a blast as well.
User avatar
FDragon
Peasant
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Joe90Uk » Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:40 pm

Yeah, Solik was one of the reasons MK had such a presence on the RP boards

Some amazing stuff
Wandering boy wonder

OAFS are born to Loaf
MUM as well as
GM - BLUE
User avatar
Joe90Uk
Stablehand
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:54 pm

Postby Shayanna » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:18 am

OOC: MK rocked.
Every time I was going to declare war Sunblade was like "Please, not MK again."

You guys were a blast to RP with and Im saddened MK is no longer active in Maxim.
MK will be missed.
--=(§hayanna Ðanielle Griffinsbane)=--
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/367863
The first Princess of Improv, to the last Princess of Maxim
User avatar
Shayanna
The Warlady
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Rathe Server

Postby Tara » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:41 pm

Demmit don't tell me I've missed a Shay-resurrection now? *weg* Welcome back y'ol' warlady.
I forgot. At least that's what we told myself. Image
"She's a lover, baby, an'a fighter, should'a seen it comin when it got a little brighter..."
User avatar
Tara
The Wenchie
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Slippery Slope: helluva ride..

Postby Lillith » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:11 pm

MMMMMmmmmm....MK! I remember those days, when Adam had a good bit to do with running the guild! The heathen blood ran plentiful back then.....potent, and heady! Not like the heathens these days!
User avatar
Lillith
Stablehand
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Adam Rathmore » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:20 pm

*teary eyed*
I miss those days.
User avatar
Adam Rathmore
Stablehand
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: |LANGLEY|BC|CANADA|

Postby Thantos » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:52 am

holy shit! Adam! come join me in valid man :D
retired LEH | DEAD CELL

Dancin' on da hood while Casper's drivin' - Ghost Ride Da Whip
:dood: :duel1: :pissed: :action3: :twisted:
User avatar
Thantos
Squire
 
Posts: 4228
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Yay Area, CA


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron