Holy Order of Shadows (HoS) Roll Call

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Life or no life

I still play (live) the game. What can I say, I have no life.
5
38%
I still read the boards, and give what I call my idea
4
31%
I look in everyone once in a while but not very often
4
31%
 
Total votes : 13

Holy Order of Shadows (HoS) Roll Call

Postby Nyteshadow » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:04 pm

Finally getting to a computer, and taking a few moments off of work and family... Saw the broads about the roll calls... so here is one for Holy Order of Shadows..
Please post if you remember us.. and those who were in it... it would be nice to see who is still around...
:wink:
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present.
User avatar
Nyteshadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: montana

Postby Blu » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:17 pm

I remember HoS. :)

Good Letians to have as allies. And Nyteshadow was nice to talk to on icq.
Blu, DoW FOREVER!
INACTIVE ..for now
Kaos&Associates,Attorneys-at-Law "WE CARE because you pay us to."
Hybrid Movement. It's time to stop the hate.
User avatar
Blu
Stablehand
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Dalesland

Postby Nyteshadow » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:37 pm

Hmmm.... I think someone must be thinking of CoR in guilds.. that is the only time i ever been Leto, sweetie... and HoS first started Red.. but became Oleana (god i hope i spelled that right...)
We did have lots of nice talks...LOL.. if i remember one subject.. was why i was stealing some of your members...LOL
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present.
User avatar
Nyteshadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: montana

Postby Bran » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:41 pm

Hey there girlie :)

I don't recall if I was ever in HoS during one of my breaks from GMing, but I coulda been.

I think that Nyte ran a hell of a guild there and you could always count on some good drama or straight out bitching going on with someone. Always made for good wars and good reading.

Hope everything is going good for you Nyteshadow. CoR might come back if I can ever get Aidan back on the computer!!
"fortes fortuna adiuvat"
DF
User avatar
Bran
Traveler
 
Posts: 1446
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Arkansas

Postby Renna » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:30 pm

I am still around. HoS was my first guild ever when I started playing Monarchy. And that was back when I first started surfing the internet with my WebTV *shudders*.

Nice to see a HoS roll call.
User avatar
Renna
Stablehand
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Middle of NoWhere, West Texas

Postby Nyteshadow » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:48 pm

LOL...Renna.. I remember those days... trying to find a way to do chats for all those who had web TV...and having a few different chats going on as the same time and repeating what was said on one so everyone knew what they were doing.... learned how to type real fast....LOL :lol:
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present.
User avatar
Nyteshadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: montana

Postby The Mighty Stamar » Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:40 pm

I was in hos for a brief period
User avatar
The Mighty Stamar
Peasant
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: arcata ca, humboldt county

Postby Taldric » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:08 pm

I vaguely remember being in HoS while it was green, which alt I was using at the time is anyone's guess, though.
--------<|--Taldric--|>--------
Making the world a better place, one heathen at a time.
User avatar
Taldric
Stablehand
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2002 6:19 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Pacific

Postby Deicide » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:19 pm

Stamar. Ya were with em with me. lol. Still can not scrub that green off me.
lol

Hope ya decide to be on yer MSN more often.
People come and people go but HATRED lasts forever.
Amongst the membership of Elementum Ab Fides
Deicide
Stablehand
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere North of Hell.

Postby Blu » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:27 pm

LoL I must be thinking of CoR then.

My memory's faulty hehe. I thought HoS was Leto. hehe or was that HoD that I was thinking about???
Blu, DoW FOREVER!
INACTIVE ..for now
Kaos&Associates,Attorneys-at-Law "WE CARE because you pay us to."
Hybrid Movement. It's time to stop the hate.
User avatar
Blu
Stablehand
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Dalesland

Postby Blaze Draconis » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:48 pm

aye, Nyteshadow was COR. Took over GMship for quite a while there. It was good to have you as allies back then...

Its good to see you again as well, Nyte.
Retired Alpha of the Dogs of War
President of the Canine Protection Agency
The Canine Insurrection Has Begun!
User avatar
Blaze Draconis
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby Blu » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:35 am

It was HoD that I was thinking about. Heheh Locomage and HoD.

:) But it was still nice to talk to u Nyteshadow. :) And in mopri you were a very trustworthy heathen.
Blu, DoW FOREVER!
INACTIVE ..for now
Kaos&Associates,Attorneys-at-Law "WE CARE because you pay us to."
Hybrid Movement. It's time to stop the hate.
User avatar
Blu
Stablehand
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Dalesland

Postby Daron » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:40 am

I think RKoR members are still greatful for you taking us in while we had trouble getting our charter accepted due to some (&*^#%&^ technical problem.

Was a fun time back then, I never knew what webtv was before I got into that guild :-) even dialup/ISDN was easier in those days then webtv...
"A lost soul once again wandering..."
MaxiMize your fun.
Know your classics: Rathanam, Angelique Temple, Suzerain, Griffinsbane, Delan, Noman's Point, Torturer, Ooze, Panatithicum
User avatar
Daron
Stablehand
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Caine » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:52 pm

Yup, I'm still here.

I played for HoS when they followed the true path of Barnabas... before they turned to the green stench of Oleana! ;)
Why isn't the word gullible in the dictionary?
73.9% of all statistics are inaccurate.
User avatar
Caine
Peasant
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Toronto

Postby Matrim » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:29 pm

Man..

now I remember.. this is where old Rorshach got his start.. and that silly accent!

Hey Nyte! Renna!

This was quite a crew back in the days of Mo'Pri.. wonder where Shadz has gotten off to.. and Silver too
Fervent poltergeist~TEN's Poetaster
~LA and sLAinte Forever~
A Surviving Leader of Serpent The Original Last Guild Standing
User avatar
Matrim
Stablehand
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Lost_One » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:03 am

I was a member of HoS for awhile...under a different name.
User avatar
Lost_One
Stablehand
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 6:21 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Postby Maniacmax » Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:09 pm

I was in HoS. :)
Retired

Mclod's Spalceckir
User avatar
Maniacmax
Peasant
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Renna » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:41 am

Silver is around. He is playing WoW now, we are in the same guild. He posts occasionally when there is a need for him too. I'll tell him you were asking about him.
User avatar
Renna
Stablehand
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Middle of NoWhere, West Texas

Postby Chains » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:54 pm

heh, I was in hos for quite a while toward the end, but i was a homeless bastard in Mopri, Never did play consistantly enough :}
Calis rocks, Divine Light
Fervent for some reason :)
Chains
Stablehand
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Northern California

Postby Venus » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:05 pm

shadz is in the army or something
he joined fervent this age then didnt come back for two weeks and i had to boot him
he will be back when he has time im sure:P
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Postby Meredrake » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:18 pm

I still remember HoS and I remember leaving BL to join, I remeber sacrificing 60 or 70k which was a lot back in those days and I also remember the first time we warred, against that very guild that I held dear to me, even though I felt it was time for a change.

Meredrake
Meredrake
Stablehand
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Richmond VA

Postby Sandor » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:09 am

I was in HoS, a guild that I miss even now. Nyteshadow was a great leader and will always be considered the QUEEN. She taught me a lot about the mechanics of this game, I miss playing with her.(this game that is. lol)
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOLDEN RULE!
He who has the gold, makes the rules!


Altrone OAFS,TDoD.
User avatar
Sandor
Stablehand
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: U.S. Tennessee

Postby KentDave2005 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:34 am

HoS....I remember that, from way back when. Haven't been on in a while.
KentDave2005
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:13 am

Postby JonoThicket » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:31 am

Arrr, there Nyte, Renna!

JoT remembers, oh yes, he remembers well!

A tear came to the eye an' a shiver up tha, well...

Nyte, tha leto days were warm ones o summer an fishing poles an battle axe attacks at midnight. All washed down with a tub o Tater tots at a table at Questburger.

Ah times to test tha will o man!

Tha Tinker.
JonoThicket
Stablehand
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:32 pm

Re: Holy Order of Shadows (HoS) Roll Call

Postby Crematori » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Greetings, NyteShadow-- I was a small bit player in HoS many years ago. Cannot remember if it was as ViWamphyrii or as TorGalen but I remember those days fondly. Nice to know you are still around.
It is appointed unto all men, a time to die....Buddy, it looks like this is your time.
User avatar
Crematori
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:29 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users