9S/9SF Roll Call

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Current game status

I still play the game. What can I say, I have no life.
17
40%
I no longer play but I still read the boards.
9
21%
I look in everyone once in a while but not very often.
7
17%
Whit who?
9
21%
 
Total votes : 42

9S/9SF Roll Call

Postby Whit » Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:43 am

I am curious how many of us are still around. If you were a part of 9S/9SF, please post here. If you have anyone else's contact from 9S/9SF, please let them know to post here.

(PS. I would encourage others that were members of guilds from early Monarchy days to post a roll call thread as well.

I have a specific reason for doing this now and would ask that Guild Roll Calls be limited to guilds that have been gone for at least four years.

After I get what I need from these roll calls, then we may expand things a little so that all former guilds might do this as well. Thanks.)


ICQ:37277496
:mrgreen: Nine Sages, Inc. :mrgreen:
Don't burn your bridges behind you, you're not that good of a swimmer.
Common sense ain't that common. If it was, more people would have it.
User avatar
Whit
Admin - Designated Adult
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Shady Grove Retirement Home

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:15 am

Since Nine Sages/9SF more or less is the most legendary guild of evernight history, you might wanna make sure that everyone who claims to have been in there really was there. You remember most names, Whit?

I, for one, have only been in Chaotic Fate (that's what SF was called later, if memory serves me) for a whole week. They gave me shelter during that time, for the guild I wanted to join was not accepted yet. Does that count? :wink:


*feels very un-legendary*
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby ~Vox~ » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:34 am

I was there a couple times way back when, nothing to brag about but i was there.

But then i pretty much been everywhereat one time or another.


BTW Whit i'm still pissed about the incident that got me in 9S. You know the one where you caught me downsizing after waxing your butt in Solo? I was this close - to winning that fight til you came online.


Sometimes i hate you ;p
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Whit » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:56 am

Yes, Nagash, I do have a list...and yes Vox, I do appreciate you downsizing at just the right time. That remains the only time I have ever been in a war and caught my opponent in the middle of a ds and build with no troops. It was nice to get all my land back, and most of yours. lol
ICQ:37277496
:mrgreen: Nine Sages, Inc. :mrgreen:
Don't burn your bridges behind you, you're not that good of a swimmer.
Common sense ain't that common. If it was, more people would have it.
User avatar
Whit
Admin - Designated Adult
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Shady Grove Retirement Home

Postby Voss » Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:00 am

*signs in*

Good times. :D

I don't know where Atomic is though. We kinda lost touch after 9S went back to the original 9 Sages.
You may have read everything about me, but don't assume you know me.
The newest registered user is sexy
Jackal: you had voss
Screw you guys, I'm going home!
User avatar
Voss
Peasant
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:52 pm

Postby Venus » Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:04 am

i was there
i think mav was to..
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Postby MicM » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:18 pm

Well I cant remember if it has been 4 years but I am sure it will be close.


BoB Roll Call for the Brotherhood
Venus's luv toy .
I AM THE Bobby Fischer OF CANON
Master to All Slave to None
User avatar
MicM
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Will » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:25 pm

i remember attacking 9s :P
too many BoBers still around :p id say about 60-70%
~Epic~
~ISA~
User avatar
Will
Stablehand
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Maverick » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:46 pm

I think I was in 9SF. I know I would of been part of the Sanguine Fate side cause that was Remo, and Remo was in guilds with Venus and I.

Mav
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Dysh » Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:44 pm

still here. so are rich and tych =p
Dysh
-Immortal Sacred Alliance-
User avatar
Dysh
Squire
 
Posts: 4381
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Sarghi » Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:45 pm

How Early Monarchy days are these guilds? Because I don't even remember them
The opposite of life is not death. It's indifference.
User avatar
Sarghi
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Counselor » Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:53 pm

During the 9S era I was in Bellum Lupus and then The Chosen Few. By the time 9SF came around, we had Divine Light up and running. Sigh....the last of the monster guilds....
User avatar
Counselor
Peasant
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: West by God Virginia

Postby 68guy » Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:02 pm

Sarghi, Early monarchy days are is a relative phrase ;p More like early Mo'Pri days, I believe. Maybe even Improv. Not really old monarchy days, though.
"We just came to party down,
Killing every scene around,
We just came to party hardy hardy hardy..."
User avatar
68guy
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Daron » Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:42 pm

My earliest ranking of 9S is June 17th, 2000. That was after Improv, Oleana is already there.

Never knew though that SF was somehow a continuation of 9S??? I even have the two guilds together on one of my saved rankings. Just curious... please carry on with your thread, I'm curious what old names will show up...
"A lost soul once again wandering..."
MaxiMize your fun.
Know your classics: Rathanam, Angelique Temple, Suzerain, Griffinsbane, Delan, Noman's Point, Torturer, Ooze, Panatithicum
User avatar
Daron
Stablehand
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Whit » Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:05 pm

Nine Sages came about in the first age of Improv (which we won). Chaotic Fates (CF) which became Sanguine Fates (SF) won the only age we lost and later combined with 9S to form 9S. Between us and together, we won the first seven or eight ages of ImProv/MoPri/Maxim. The rise of the Natives marked the end of 9SF.

Remo wanted to spell out (like he could spell) Nine for 9SF until I pointed out that our moniker would be NSF and as any of you with a checking account know, well you get the idea.

Anyways, without getting into the ancient history, I have something I am testing here and hopefully we can get all our players from the past to post, whether they are still playing or not. Who knows, maybe some of the retired old farts from 9SF will read this and start to play again.

I would ask that if you start another Roll Call of this sort that you do so in a new thread. Please remember to only Roll Call guilds that have been long gone.

ICQ:37277496
:mrgreen: Nine Sages, Inc. :mrgreen:
Don't burn your bridges behind you, you're not that good of a swimmer.
Common sense ain't that common. If it was, more people would have it.
User avatar
Whit
Admin - Designated Adult
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Shady Grove Retirement Home

Postby Voss » Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:27 pm

Whit wrote:Remo wanted to spell out (like he could spell) Nine for 9SF until I pointed out that our moniker would be NSF and as any of you with a checking account know, well you get the idea.


But Chef doesn't know how to spell too well. :wink:
You may have read everything about me, but don't assume you know me.
The newest registered user is sexy
Jackal: you had voss
Screw you guys, I'm going home!
User avatar
Voss
Peasant
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:52 pm

Postby Killie » Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:57 pm

DO not think any of early LoF are still around.. *shrugs* Lak is prob the next oldest LoFer still around
Scotland Forever!!

Getting Married on July 7th 2007
User avatar
Killie
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2317
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Postby Salani » Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:27 pm

Hrmmm... I was SF for awhile, but I think I was already gone from Mo'Pri by the time that the merger between the guilds came. I don't remember Whit ever being my gm anyway... only Remo.

The one thing I remember most about SF/9S/9SF is that they were among the first crop of Mo'Pri specific guilds and that SF achieved dominance for Oleana in Mo'Pri long before any of my Oleana guilds in guilds managed the feat.

(Although if I remember correctly, by the time of the merger 9SF was no longer Oleana, was it?)
"Dysh's Most Wanted #5... and rising!"

Reports of my death are...

... a figment of your imagination.

I said, "Stand and deliver! Or the devil, he may take ye."
User avatar
Salani
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1334
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:01 am

Postby Whit » Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:54 pm

Nine Sages and later Nine Sages and Fates was always Angelique.
ICQ:37277496
:mrgreen: Nine Sages, Inc. :mrgreen:
Don't burn your bridges behind you, you're not that good of a swimmer.
Common sense ain't that common. If it was, more people would have it.
User avatar
Whit
Admin - Designated Adult
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Shady Grove Retirement Home

Postby Voss » Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:57 pm

Angie & Foret. :wink:
You may have read everything about me, but don't assume you know me.
The newest registered user is sexy
Jackal: you had voss
Screw you guys, I'm going home!
User avatar
Voss
Peasant
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:52 pm

Postby Sharaf » Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:04 pm

I was never in 9s or any of it's more recent guises, I do however remember one very brief and bloody war my guild had with them.
I was a member of Gathering Storm, we had shot up to the top of the rankings after a few of our own quick wins, we got caught napping by 9s, they put us to the bottom of the ranks in a night (remember back then Maxim turns where simillar to Valid now).
As I recall we bravely tried to bite their heels, to little avail and 9s went thru the remainder of the age as top rank.
One dark day in the middle of the night
2 dead men got up to fight
back to back they faced each other
drew their swords and shot each other.
User avatar
Sharaf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Whit » Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:23 pm

Part of what I am trying to see here is if we can find enough of the former players that were part of 9S/9SF and get them to post here. Then we will try to locate and get the former members of other past guilds to do the same. If we can pull that off, then I am thinking of some type of game wide reward to everyone so if you know anyone that was part of 9S/9SF point them in this direction.

If you have a former guild that you would like to do next, send me a PM.
ICQ:37277496
:mrgreen: Nine Sages, Inc. :mrgreen:
Don't burn your bridges behind you, you're not that good of a swimmer.
Common sense ain't that common. If it was, more people would have it.
User avatar
Whit
Admin - Designated Adult
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Shady Grove Retirement Home

Any1 miss me?

Postby Lunaris » Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:20 pm

Monarchy was so fun... that was years ago! I was a 9S...at least at the end! ANy1 remembers the famous NEX guild? Yes it was fun time
Lunaris
Stablehand
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Thantos » Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:50 am

I was in 9sf for their last age. i do believe i went under the name of Sand Man then. i didn't post more than twice in that time tho, boy has that changed. That was my first time in the top 10, but finished only in the top 30 if memory serves me right.
retired LEH | DEAD CELL

Dancin' on da hood while Casper's drivin' - Ghost Ride Da Whip
:dood: :duel1: :pissed: :action3: :twisted:
User avatar
Thantos
Squire
 
Posts: 4228
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Yay Area, CA

Postby Khyron » Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:18 am

Reporting in.
NEX LLf
9S 9SF
ISA DARK
User avatar
Khyron
Stablehand
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: pensacola

Next

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron