Crusaders of the Realms (CoR)

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

What are you doing now?

Still playing, but under a new name
5
42%
Read the boards occasionally, but don't play
4
33%
I got sucked into playing (Any Multi player game like WoW, etc.)
1
8%
Real Life got waaay to hectic, but I would like to play again.
2
17%
 
Total votes : 12

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:13 am

Running OAFS mainly, as I have been ever since you left us for yer mission :P

Good to see you back though. Your appearance alone did bring back some good memories :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby CeherezadI » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:54 pm

:? Should I, or shouldn't I? Coming home after 1 camping trip, with another in the offing in about 3 weeks, I'm trying to decide whether or not to play an abbreviated form of the game, if I can even remember how. Hmm.. Solo sounds like a little less stress until I have more time to play.

Bran,
TeeGees were born old and gray, and, like cheese and wine, improve with age. Thanks for reminding me. :D
User avatar
CeherezadI
Stablehand
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:11 am

Postby Bran » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:04 am

No problem for the rememberances..lol

anyone of you guys need any help on the game let me know and I can get somethng worked up for you or find somethng that has been worked up or just offer advice, etc.etc.

This is my last semester of school and I took some easy classes so I am able to put more time in teh game than I have in the past few years. Hell in january I might put up a new guild or something....who knows!
"fortes fortuna adiuvat"
DF
User avatar
Bran
Traveler
 
Posts: 1446
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Arkansas

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:25 pm

Is it january already then?!?


*points at BBB*


And where'd you recruit all them bloody players? Good job! :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Bran » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:41 am

lol..Nagash twasn't me as should be evident already, I was one of the ones recruited by Baine. Should be interesting to say the least
"fortes fortuna adiuvat"
DF
User avatar
Bran
Traveler
 
Posts: 1446
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Arkansas

Postby Mordrake » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:08 pm

Being a long time COR myself... I can put you on to a good place to touch base with a few more : ]

http://www.companions-of-the-realms.com/

Presently playing EVE Online myself... with a few old CoR

started doing some serches fer COR when I noticed the old Castlecor site was MIA

If yas were in UO Baja ya may remember me as the last CoR AGM on Baja before CoR moved to more stable shards in UO.
Mordrake
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:58 pm

Postby Aidan Feargahal » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:10 pm

Runs in thread and throws jello on everyone runs out
Aidan Feargahal

always CoR/TDoDCOF
suicide soldier :fire:
Welcome to Babylon come see me sometime.
User avatar
Aidan Feargahal
Peasant
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Tismad, Tonan

Postby Renna » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:57 am

Hey guys!

Aidan or Bran email me: ackemper@gmail.com
Once a Crusader, then a Syren, now doomed to wander forever.......
User avatar
Renna
Stablehand
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Middle of NoWhere, West Texas

Postby Kayin » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:50 am

i think i was in CoR... not sure which one it was.

i know con_dorite ran a guild and i helped him run it for an age when we disbanded the original RoT. not sure if that was CoR...

or maybe CoR was the guild my friend was in and brought me over to Leto for the first time.

one or the other, i know i was in CoR at one point in my life.
~Kayin
I'm Still Around

Omega's Token Sexually Ambigious Player... Let's just say... I'm like an exclamation mark... !
User avatar
Kayin
Stablehand
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Cowtown Alberta

Re: Crusaders of the Realms (CoR)

Postby Jacen » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:01 pm

This guild sounds familar ;)
¤ Living the Life of a Tormented Soul ¤
¤ Sanctum Officium ¤
¤ Not ¤ Playing ¤
Jacen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Lost

Previous

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users