Deus Ex Machina

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Re: Deus Ex Machina

Postby GoldWyvern » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:35 am

Boy, was I surprised when my e-mail told me someone had replied to THIS topic.

Hey, Koi!

If you wanna resurrect DEM, by all means, go for it. I would join, but I can't run it right now due to life issues. Those should clear up within a few weeks. Just drop me a line if you don't already know the password.
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
User avatar
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Deus Ex Machina

Previous

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users