Foundation/Divine Dominion/Maelstrom/Black Sun - ASSEMBLE !

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Re: Foundation/Divine Dominion/Maelstrom/Black Sun - ASSEMBLE !

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:50 pm

How have you been Jacen?!!!!!

Its been a long time, but yes I do, in fact, remember you!

If I am right, it was:

Jacen
Volty
Peknanjo
Justice (I think)
Auld Lang Syne

I also remember from Maxim it was:

Furor and his brother
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Foundation/Divine Dominion/Maelstrom/Black Sun - ASSEMBLE !

Postby Jacen » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:37 pm

Yup, its been a couple years :P
¤ Living the Life of a Tormented Soul ¤
¤ Sanctum Officium ¤
¤ Not ¤ Playing ¤
Jacen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Lost

Previous

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users