hehe, aye, I remember BL. I am honored to be a founding member and former Co-Gm/war AGM.
I still have a picture that Blu made of BL on my computer.
I ran by the name of Lupus
Its kinda neat though....BL was created to be a runoff of DoW for Maxim/Mo'pri, etc. In the beginning it was ran by just DoW leadership, but then as things got hectic for Ryderz trying to GM both guilds, I took over DoW and Ryderz focused on BL. After I took over DoW, my time limit restricted me from playing in BL very much.
I did return though to help out Blu/Pak when he took it over from Moose. I volunteered my time and help and co-gmed it with him. I believe it was during that time that the Gods were being switched to the prophets. I remember Blu and I working on making up a new story for the guild in order to fit it in with the game.
Then of course, BL and DoW made another guild for LGS by the name of WOLF

That was fun. I miss those days