Kusuf al-Narr KaN Reporting in

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Do you still play or visit the boards?

Daily, and with vigor
15
52%
Sometimes, though mostly to check in
5
17%
No kingdoms anymore, only posting
2
7%
This place looks somewhat familiar?
7
24%
 
Total votes : 29

Kusuf al-Narr KaN Reporting in

Postby Tariq » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:53 pm

I am unsure as to exactly the reason for this, though since Whit has so graciously asked that it be done, it is made so.

Any of you whom were members of KaN, please post as to this.

And, I also have made a poll. For some strange reason.

Although, I believe if you have voted in another thread if you were in another guild outside of KaN, then you should not vote here...

correct Whit?
Look into the Sun
Watch the Eclipse
Embrace the Fire
Kusuf al-Narr
User avatar
Tariq
Stablehand
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Maverick » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:57 pm

Well I really was a Maxim guild whore.

I was KAN for a very brief time.

Mav
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Pikachiu » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:29 pm

I was never in KaN, but remembered the wars we had with KaN. Great guild. If wasn't so loyal to Fury, I would have joined KaN. *smiles*

I would create a poll for ex-DC. However, the last age the DC was in the game was just a bit more than a year ago. So, I can't. :P

I hope more of the all players come back to play. Then we can have big guild wars of the old. :)
GM - Dark Crown's - Covenant
ex- Fervent / GM - Rodents - Valid
Sanctuary
User avatar
Pikachiu
Peasant
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Evernight, where else

Postby Sylandra » Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:28 am

I was in KaN for a heartbeat.
So what's it gonna be?
Are you real to me?
Or are you non-dairy creamer?
User avatar
Sylandra
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1808
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gen's Extraneous Third Nipple, OK

Postby Gili » Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:41 am

*raises hand*

Yeah i was in a tour or two

/salutes Tariq

I'll email the KAN email string when i get to work and see who pops up
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Postby Tariq » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:08 am

Was a little longer than a Heartbeat, Sylandra, though not for too awful long.

And yes, Yes you ar.. err were A whore Mav.

:)

Thank you Pikachu.
Though I often ended up seeing DC as more of a respected Foe than a true Enemy. Much the same I felt towards SoS.

Some very quality guilds.

Gili?
I have already done so. Posted the link there as well.
Thank you though.
Look into the Sun
Watch the Eclipse
Embrace the Fire
Kusuf al-Narr
User avatar
Tariq
Stablehand
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Gili » Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:53 am

sorry maam!

i was barely awake when i read this...didn't even realise you opened the post. i think.

its show how sad i am, that my first waking thoughts are checking my realm and TB. i need help!
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Postby Xas » Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:56 am

Reporting in boss lady.

KaN was my first and only Mo'Pri guild, an experience never forgotten.
Silphking was my RP name.
Apologies again for the gender confusion :oops:
In War, there are Heroes on both sides.

Maxim culture.
Wish you were there.
User avatar
Xas
Guilds Roast Mistress
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:02 am
Location: Mordor, New Zealand

Postby Tjrogue » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:12 am

Was in for an age or three.
User avatar
Tjrogue
Stablehand
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tjrogueville

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:35 pm

I was there, I believe KaN was the last 'Pri guild I was a part of aswell.
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar
 
Posts: 4196
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The palahahahahahAHAHAHA

Postby Carcal » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:08 pm

you called

Nimbus and I are here, of course
theHunting Cat of SA
User avatar
Carcal
Stablehand
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby nimbus » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:11 pm

Ask for the debil an he shall appear

*poofs*
~the Wanderer~
-----------------------
KaN at heart, TBH at the core
User avatar
nimbus
Stablehand
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: wandering around, wondering aloud

Postby Counselor » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:23 pm

I can't tell you the number of times that I was called a keiffer by Tariq when we were at war with KaN. Fun to war with though.
User avatar
Counselor
Peasant
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: West by God Virginia

Postby Alundra » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:50 pm

I believe I was there for the Beginning.
User avatar
Alundra
Stablehand
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Blackheart » Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:02 pm

I was in for a short time as well.
"An object at rest, CANNOT BE STOPPED!"
User avatar
Blackheart
Stablehand
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: TN

Postby Sarghi » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:03 pm

I was in KaN for some time, I believe the first age or two Improv/Mo'pri was up.
The opposite of life is not death. It's indifference.
User avatar
Sarghi
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Ruff » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:00 pm

Master is still in KaN. He even wears his own personalised Kan T-shirt!
Liam hound of Athelstane
underdogs rule
User avatar
Ruff
Stablehand
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:05 am

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:06 am

Mav wrote:Well I really was a Maxim guild whore.

I was KAN for a very brief time.

Mav



Same here... I remember KaN though, can't say that of much guilds. KaN was cool...
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Tkaro » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:46 pm

I am still here, just rarely using this old nick. It is special in the fact that I have to actually log into it, and it's not just one of my little alts on my list.

I miss this character...
Tkaro
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Tariq » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:31 am

Nagash? You were in KaN?
Under what name?

And I apologize for the absence. Many happenings outside of the Realm as it were..

Many old faces here.

And yes Kafir was something that everyone but KaN was .. well at least any not following Barnabas...

I miss you all that I cannot speak to as often any longer. And TJ! You must message me! I had been trying to get in contact with you for a bit, and finally gave up due to not knowing where you were now!
Look into the Sun
Watch the Eclipse
Embrace the Fire
Kusuf al-Narr
User avatar
Tariq
Stablehand
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Venus » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:42 am

now wait a minute
how was mav in there and i wasnt lol
now im gonna have to figure out where the hell i was
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Postby Tariq » Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:53 pm

I think you two were seeking shelter for a while for some reason within the protection of KaN.

And I think Mav ended up liking it a little more?

Has been a very long time...
Look into the Sun
Watch the Eclipse
Embrace the Fire
Kusuf al-Narr
User avatar
Tariq
Stablehand
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby DJ Roberts » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:11 am

I was in it for 1 age as a scummer... might have been an age and a half.
DJ Roberts
Stablehand
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Veri » Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:33 am

I was in KaN for a few rounds myself.

Dont really play anymore, but still check the boards daily.

Been thinking about coming back to play with the new gods... just not really sure
There are 3 kinds of people: Those who can count and those who cant
"Anyone else get the feeling Venus and Dysh had the same English teacher back in school? Was his name Mr. Remo by chance?"
GM- LoDER
User avatar
Veri
Peasant
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I move around so much, God doesnt know where I am from

Postby Tariq » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:46 pm

I still have all the KaN threads here

http://s94824828.onlinehome.us/kan/home.html

Actually, make that the entire KaN SITE...

I loved making that, though it needs a deep revamp now, I just cant find the inclination to change anything on it.

Aaah nostalgia..
Look into the Sun
Watch the Eclipse
Embrace the Fire
Kusuf al-Narr
User avatar
Tariq
Stablehand
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Next

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users