The Madhatters, Inc (TMI)

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

The Madhatters, Inc (TMI)

Postby Zathrus » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:44 pm

This is half a shout-out, half a request. First of all, all you mad hatters who might be still out there...thanks for the fun times! Back when I played as Galthirbane, this guild was my home for a couple of ages.

Now for the request part. Myself and Nimue created and GMed this guild together. Due to some recent circumstances, I'm planning to bring it back again after Unity resets.

The charter is at -least- 3-4 years old, and needs a fair update. Trouble is, I can't find it anywhere! I had assumed it would still be online here somewhere, or someone might still have it hiding out.

If you happen to have a copy of it, or know where I might find one, that would be fantastic. Send me a PM and I would be most grateful. Thank you!
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.

Re: The Madhatters, Inc (TMI)

Postby Porckie » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:29 am

Hah.. I tried a google search on 'Evernight TMI'...and the first hit was this:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080528124322AAmKy6H

:lol:

Good luck though :)

Edit: Should have been here:
http://www.evernight.com/playcanon/gcharter.php?&shortname=TMI&game=maxim

But it isn't :/

You can borrow my charter for CLODS, it is mad and you could add the hats :D

http://www.evernight.com/playcanon/gcharter.php?&shortname=CLODS&game=guild
User avatar
Porckie
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Lands of MUR!

Re: The Madhatters, Inc (TMI)

Postby Zathrus » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:50 am

I'm not 100% sure it was Maxim. In fact, I don't think it was. I'm inclined to think it was Valid...but I'm not really sure.

Thanks for the offer to borrow CLoDS, but I'd really prefer to use the TMI charter if I can find it :P If I can't find it, I'm going to probably just end up creating a new guild in Unity next age.
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.

Re: The Madhatters, Inc (TMI)

Postby Zathrus » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:11 am

I'm having issues in TB lately with editing my own posts for some reason. ANYWAY. Holy CRAP I didn't realize how far back I was reaching for this. And I also didn't realize Nimue and I only ran TMI for a single age. I just dug all the way back to 2002 in the HoF and found it. It is a Maxim guild. And it's the very last one before the charters became clickable links. I have the feeling that the original charter, and ability to retrieve the guild, are long beyond restoring. I barely remember a single scrap of that charter, so I guess this week I will be drafting a new one! Thanks for your help, Porckie.
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.

Re: The Madhatters, Inc (TMI)

Postby Dustball OOC » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:24 pm

I let Nimue know you were looking for the charter but have not heard back from her yet. But its probably best to start with a new guild anyways. Glad to see you are back I am just lurking around do not have the time to really commit to playing. So I am just posting away and having fun.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein
User avatar
Dustball OOC
Peasant
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 8:55 am
Location: My new dwelling

Re: The Madhatters, Inc (TMI)

Postby Zathrus » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:59 pm

TMI will be returning for up to a few ages while Aria takes time to get herself a new computer and bring DoC back in Unity.
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.

Re: The Madhatters, Inc (TMI)

Postby Dustball OOC » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:47 am

Well good luck with that am sure I will be facing you in battle sooner or later.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein
User avatar
Dustball OOC
Peasant
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 8:55 am
Location: My new dwelling

Re: The Madhatters, Inc (TMI)

Postby Zathrus » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:39 pm

Oh? Are you playing this age then? By the sounds of your last post...you were not playing actively right now :)
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.

Re: The Madhatters, Inc (TMI)

Postby Dustball OOC » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:14 am

Yes my playing is going to pick up again.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein
User avatar
Dustball OOC
Peasant
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 8:55 am
Location: My new dwelling

Re: The Madhatters, Inc (TMI)

Postby Grully » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:10 am

"Holy CRAP I didn't realize how far back I was reaching for this."
I can smell it from a mile away.
User avatar
Grully
Stablehand
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:47 pm

Re: The Madhatters, Inc (TMI)

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:45 am

Zathrus wrote:I'm having issues in TB lately with editing my own posts for some reason. ANYWAY. Holy CRAP I didn't realize how far back I was reaching for this. And I also didn't realize Nimue and I only ran TMI for a single age. I just dug all the way back to 2002 in the HoF and found it. It is a Maxim guild. And it's the very last one before the charters became clickable links. I have the feeling that the original charter, and ability to retrieve the guild, are long beyond restoring. I barely remember a single scrap of that charter, so I guess this week I will be drafting a new one! Thanks for your help, Porckie.




You can't edit your psots after a certain amount of time has expired, or if someone replied I think. Came with the boards upgrade. :)

Anyway, there should be a guild retrieval tool somewhere. To convert them to Unity and all. I'll go and search for it, then you can try using it.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: The Madhatters, Inc (TMI)

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:47 am

http://www.evernight.com/playcanon/convertGuild.php

That's the one.

If you don't remember the password, your best chance is PMing master Gili.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: The Madhatters, Inc (TMI)

Postby Zathrus » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:49 am

Admins have looked into it, unfortunately I'm S.O.L. to get it off of Evernight's server. Nimue and I spoke over the weekend, and she's looking for it, too. I came up with a stop-gap in the interim.
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users