BAD - Bad Intentions

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

BAD - Bad Intentions

Postby Portia » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:23 pm

Who's still out there?

All of you stayed sexy, right?

Can I tie Calis to a chair again and write on him?
Portia - Hegemony Empress (Pink is the color of compromise)
Sexier than socks on a rooster
Telling Amaris who to kill since 1998
User avatar
Portia
Trouble
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Down in the Dirrty-Dirrty

Re: BAD - Bad Intentions

Postby Losmar » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:10 pm

I'm still wandering around. Been cutting back on playing these last few ages it seems... but its better than before where I was just gone for a while.

I'm as sexy as my mustache and chin-hair allow.

Calis can't use the "I'm in school" excuse anymore... I believe he's done.
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Re: BAD - Bad Intentions

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:54 pm

I was in it too, it was a lot of fun!
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: BAD - Bad Intentions

Postby Bandit_115 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:35 pm

i was never in it, but ive always had bad intentions
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Re: BAD - Bad Intentions

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:14 am

But you were a member of the original Hegemony.

That is 4sho!
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: BAD - Bad Intentions

Postby Bandit_115 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:16 am

ya, that is true.

and ive picked up a few bad habbits...


spam being one of them
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Re: BAD - Bad Intentions

Postby Zathrus » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:05 pm

I'm still around, Portia...at least as of now I am ;) Where you been?
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.

Re: BAD - Bad Intentions

Postby Losmar » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:39 pm

Good to see you again Zathrus!

I believe Portia's been transported back into WoW...shoot her an email, might get to her still.
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Re: BAD - Bad Intentions

Postby Zathrus » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:29 am

Thanks Losmar, much appreciated.
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.

Re: BAD - Bad Intentions

Postby owly » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:44 am

Losmar wrote:Good to see you again Zathrus!

I believe Portia's been transported back into WoW...shoot her an email, might get to her still.



Don't mind me, i just wanted to say dam WoW how many players are we going to lose to it...

bah
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users