Well, it started with a few beers...

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Well, it started with a few beers...

Postby Brimstone » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:32 pm

Wow...how did I end up here? Did I really drink that much?

So...anyone around here remember SotEP/ALT/IMHOTEP (I don't think the last one ever got started, but I tried)?

Just curious to see who all is still around. Cheers.

[Brimmy]
Brimstone
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Well, it started with a few beers...

Postby Voice Stone » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:52 pm

Welcome back Brimmy. Fire up a kingdom!
User avatar
Voice Stone
Voice
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:03 pm

Re: Well, it started with a few beers...

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:01 am

Brimstone, though I don't know you, welcome back!

I think Atticus has a post in Comments recently. Don't know, but he had the SotEP tag in his signature line.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users