~VV~ Velkyn Velve

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Re: ~VV~ Velkyn Velve

Postby Kyhera » Sat May 03, 2008 2:28 pm

Demmy can RP with the best of them. I KNOW this to be true firsthand. Sorry to blow your cover Dems!

I look back at my RP from LoE, and my RP recently and I have gone downhill :( though.
Moi
Insert something clever here
MTS/OAFS
User avatar
Kyhera
Peasant
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in the pieces of your dream shattered world

Re: ~VV~ Velkyn Velve

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Sat May 03, 2008 7:24 pm

Did that involve a shovel, by any chance?

BOOYAH!


P.S - Please don't kill, me I have so much left to give!
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar
 
Posts: 4196
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The palahahahahahAHAHAHA

Re: ~VV~ Velkyn Velve

Postby Kyhera » Sat May 03, 2008 7:26 pm

I love you Dyvimeanie

Really, I do

:cool: :finger: :beer: :cool:
Moi
Insert something clever here
MTS/OAFS
User avatar
Kyhera
Peasant
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in the pieces of your dream shattered world

Re: ~VV~ Velkyn Velve

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Sat May 03, 2008 7:29 pm

Have you been taking lessons from Nether?
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar
 
Posts: 4196
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The palahahahahahAHAHAHA

Previous

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users