FOUL Role Call

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

FOUL Role Call

Postby Ostro » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:09 am

It's been a few years, so let's see how many people remember this unusual guild, or if any of the members are still around.

The brainchild of Rogue Wolf and myself, he and I created Founders of Unequivocal Lunacy (FOUL) under the orange banner of Darden with the intent of being an original, modern twist to the game. We remain the only guild in the known history of the game to operate with an official policy in our charter to declare war with formal notification 24 hours in advance of the first strike to all opponent parties. Additionally, every war initiated was an up-strike for the duration of the guild's tenure in Guilds. In our first age, we also hosted with the help of the leaders of Cadre and DoC, the most efficient GM/AGM meetings the Darden faith had seen up to that point with a 100% attendance IRC chat with all GMs and most AGMs representing all registered Darden guilds to discuss the faith objectives of the age. We brought active RP back into the Guilds forum, opting to post in character almost at all times.

After a few ages, the guild was moved to a different game entirely, retiring from Darden and Guilds and making a new home in Maxim under the grey banner of Foret. We were very well received in the game, having established ourselves as honorable, reliable players and notable RPers in the Gulids game and forum. It was here that FOUL blossomed into what most people would remember now, and it was also here where most of our membership experienced the guild. Not long after the transition, I resigned from the co-GM position and also took a long hiatus from playing the game.

Soooo, anyone else have any fond memories they wanted to share about when they were in the guild?
Ostro GoPF Forever!
"Wait, what game?"
User avatar
Ostro
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Dayton, Ohio

Re: FOUL Role Call

Postby SIlverwolfe_ » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:51 pm

I remember those days. Fun times. FoUL was the only guild that I was an active member of. It was a good, friendly environment, and had quite a bit of interesting personalities. I really do miss those old times.
Life isn't about making it to the grave safe, and in a well preserved body

Its about skidding in sideways, screaming "Holy Shit, What a ride!"
User avatar
SIlverwolfe_
Stablehand
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Out of that pit of uncaring and beggining life anew

Re: FOUL Role Call

Postby RogueWolf » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:53 pm

so, what can be said that hasn't been said, or won't be said better by another yet to come?

I ran the guild as Laustrad and Wulfric, Laustrad for all of the guilds tenure, and half of the maxim tenure. Laus got killed off in an extragavent way I thought, though, that never really compared to some of the rp we had going throughout the wars and various interactions we had with the other guilds. I always cherish those moments.

Though I had to leave during the final age of the guild or so, and the guild later left behind me, I always enjoyed my tenures with those who fought under the banners, and the opponents who faced us. Some of those wars were very memorable, specially when the odds were devestatingly against us.

I don't wanna go into a long song an dance like ostro did, so i'm gonna cut myself short. memory is bad, and i was with the guild from when it was concieved, till it was essentially time for it to take a long sleep. there's too many good memories there to list and try to call good.
Woof

Guess who's back... back again... What? I've already admitted I had problems, what more do you want, my tail?????
User avatar
RogueWolf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 12:48 am
Location: Lost in a shadow I normally dare not tread.

Re: FOUL Role Call

Postby owly » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:12 pm

i was in foul good times
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: FOUL Role Call

Postby LordSaberStryke » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:33 am

I was in FOUL and also an agm, hell I was counter balance to Shay. FOr christ sakes I think that earns me a purple heart, medal of valor or something. I also led it through the last age of Covie, after both Wulf and Shay took off due to personal reasons. I felt honored that Wulf would allow me to see it through to the end.

I was first brought over to FOUL to just come in and help out in a war and that was it. Some how I got suckered into staying, can't complain tho had some good chats, met some really interesting peeps and whole lot of RPing. Memories that will hang with me till the day I die for better or worse.

All in all prolly one of the best guilds I played in.
The truth has three sides: your truth, my truth, THE truth.
AGM of FOUL
counter-balance to Shayanna, don't ya feel sorry for me?
User avatar
LordSaberStryke
Stablehand
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:16 am

Re: FOUL Role Call

Postby Gem_Rathonl » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:08 pm

Heh, I was also in Foul for I period of time before I stopped playing the game entirely. I wasn't good at rp and the whole numbers crunching thing made my brain cry. Matter a fact I beleive I was in the guild when Roguewolf had to leave in the final age...whatever age it was anyways.

I always had fun playing the game though, even if I was not to good at it.
Stabbity Stab.
User avatar
Gem_Rathonl
Squire
 
Posts: 3762
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 9:29 pm
Location: Richardson, Tx


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users