Of course I wouldn't mind! Kaz, dear, I am always happy to see you do things to keep the guild memories alive =-) I know what you mean, a lot of people are out of contact. One day when I have some time and energy, I'll have to go back and search all my old messengers and see if I have any left over contacts.
It's good to see everyone =)
I check in here, at least in Comments, when I'm actually online. I've been pretty exhausted, though, so I don't spend a lot of time at the computer these days. Hopefully, once I find a doctor who isn't hell bent on using me for his guinea pig, I can get my defibrillator installed. Once that's done, I'm hoping for a significant improvement in my overal energy levels and well-being.
Hiya, Siasro! We and the cats send our regards ;p
Di!! *hugs* how have you been?
Hey, Tremmy! I had heard that you're producing an army of your own to take over the world

How's it coming along?
Matty!! *smoogle* I've missed you! I always mean to catch you on ICQ, but by the time I'm done with my email I'm too tired to even try =(
Wolfie, I think you were being nice to the "newbies" that we were at the time and tried to keep us from getting our butts handed to us in a really ugly gangbang =) That was how the initial contact came to be =) A lot of it is spotty in my memory (what isn't these days? lol) but I think I had emailed all the other GMs in Barnie at the time for assistance and you and Bri were the only ones who responded ;p Since I was a new and totally overwhelmed GM, you both instantly became my heroes
What has everyone been up to lately? If anyone would like, you can always email me at:
bansidhegaiana@gmail.com
I'm slow to answer sometimes, but I always read it!