Omega Dawn! Assemble !

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Omega Dawn! Assemble !

Postby Oedipus » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:40 am

thread title says it all

where you bitches at these days ?

I´m only playing solo and am soon to be playing nothing.

How´s life people ?
Omega Dawn always at heart

my signature is kinda outdated.....oh well.

Fervent
User avatar
Oedipus
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2207
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 6:09 pm
Location: verynice

Postby I]\/[mortality » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:11 am

in hell D:
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Captain_Ron » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:33 pm

I was in it for like an age and maybe half of another one before my inactivity caused me to stop. Actually I think it was the last guild I was in.
<Holden> I'm just here for the chicks.
How bout a glass of pounch you in the FACE?
Still Y2K compliant
User avatar
Captain_Ron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: At my computer

Postby DeviusZwei » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:46 pm

I think Omega Dawn was the last guild in the guilds game I was in. Always an honor to play for ya Oedi.

But yeah, I've been retired for a long time. Just got back from about 8 months in the middle east/africa. no fun. but things are gravy now.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]