The Penumbra (MANY)

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

The Penumbra (MANY)

Postby Maxis » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:16 pm

This was my first guild that I was a part of for awhile until it disbanded and I when to Inverness. I was curious to see if any of you old timers are still out there.
Maxis
Stablehand
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Anibus » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:32 am

Was my very first guild as well tho I don't remember very much other than I used a different name and my squad leader was from Michigan.

It was a nice introduction to the game tho, kept me kicking around for a long time.
Retired Pyro-Hound
Formerly DOW
Anti-Hybrid Movement
User avatar
Anibus
Stablehand
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:53 am

Postby Knight of Barnabas » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:35 pm

I was in Many for a while aye, would say the same as Anibus tho lol, don't even remember what year it was.
Colère et intolérance sont les ennemis d'une bonne compréhension. - Sainte Karwalyn
User avatar
Knight of Barnabas
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:49 am
Location: Moebus Tourist Information Office

Postby Lence » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:30 am

Hmmm....a topic mentioning the word "MANY" didn't get auto closed/banned...wow...hehe

The MANY still exists in, many, forms...just not at Evernight any more. We were pretty thoughly run off by the Admin at the time. I beleive "Making their lives harder by making other players cry and whine" was the top amoung the reasons. Hehe...what can I say, I guess we were just too good at what we did.

Although as things stand, most of the MANY members stay away from Evernight still...

But Fear not...The MANY still lives on. We are still the same ruthless bunch of cut-throats, and fanatics as ever. I am still connected to almost all the GM/AGMs/original members to this day. We have just moved onto greener pastures I suppose would be a good way to put it.
-Lence
I AM MANY
I AM ONE
User avatar
Lence
Stablehand
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2002 7:43 am
Location: n/a

Postby General Andy Icarn » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:12 pm

I was in MANY, but besides that simple fact I can't recall much. I moved from guild to guild and often didn't play Guilds game at all.
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users