DB (Deviant Blood)

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

DB (Deviant Blood)

Postby SoulDemon » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:57 pm

What the hell. Are Draemorticus and I the only remaining members of the early days of DB (Hell I'll even take the later days under Eraxer's rule) left?
This user no longer exists.
SoulDemon
User no longer exists
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Lasher » Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:32 pm

I'm the only one.

Joined up a couple weeks before everyone dissapeared and Eraxer took over.

used to keep in touch with her and SirBongsAlot but they dissapeared many years ago.
-Lash
I am Fervent
User avatar
Lasher
Peasant
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Sunblade » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:19 am

I was in it under Eraxer and Bongalot. It sucked then, though :)
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham

Postby *Suvantar* » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:12 am

::waves::

Basically, you suck, Suv. - Zenpig 12/3/2005

Looking for Par'Mach in all the wrong places.

~LOF~
User avatar
*Suvantar*
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:12 pm
Location: My throne. In New Mexico. Which is a contradiction in terms.

Postby Connor » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:31 am

Sakkara is still around I think? I was never that great.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur
User avatar
Connor
Templar
 
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Brisbane

Postby SoulDemon » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:10 pm

Forgot about Suv and Sakkie. So there's five of us plus Sunny.

Almost enough for a guild!
This user no longer exists.
SoulDemon
User no longer exists
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Lence » Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:17 am

I was kicking around in DB for awhile...been so long I couldn't tell you when though....it occurs to me...after looking through this thread...that I was in alot of bloody guilds over the years.
-Lence
I AM MANY
I AM ONE
User avatar
Lence
Stablehand
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2002 7:43 am
Location: n/a


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users