AI - Arcanus Invisu

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

AI - Arcanus Invisu

Postby Styrofoaman » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:40 pm

Hey just wondering if there is anyone out there that was with AI back when this was monarchy...? I know there is at least one guy still around but I don't know about anyone else.

I once went under the title XiaLiaC.
User avatar
Styrofoaman
Stablehand
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:38 am

Postby volty500 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:03 pm

I was asked to post just to prove that this guild did actually exist once.

It did.

I think I was in it.

Hell, I may have ran it.

I honestly dont know.

College does bad things to your mind.
volty500
Stablehand
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:36 pm

Postby Stark » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:33 pm

this was the first guild i was in. was in it for they're last two ages. got my first scum kill there.
Fear created Gods,Audacity created Kings
"He's The Killer of Fun!"....my daughter
dieing is better than being a pussy tring to spin shit good
SOL
User avatar
Stark
Stablehand
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: small town oregon

Postby Dreck » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:54 pm

ai in the house! where's cindy at?
User avatar
Dreck
Stablehand
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:17 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users