MASTERS OF DARKNESS

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

MASTERS OF DARKNESS

Postby Sandor » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:05 am

MASTERS OF DARKNESS, now that was a guild, 6 of us in all, but we packed quite a punch. Rumi, skull, you guys are missed! Winterhawk is still around.
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOLDEN RULE!
He who has the gold, makes the rules!


Altrone OAFS,TDoD.
User avatar
Sandor
Stablehand
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: U.S. Tennessee

Postby Skullcrusher » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:25 am

Hey, giant killer!

I hope some day we'll have the time to revive DARKNESS. For now all I can do is read the boards from time to time. :(

The way I see it, we're just taking a (quite long) break. We ain't finished yet. ;)

Keep having fun.
Smashing skulls of all who defy
Master of DARKNESS
User avatar
Skullcrusher
Stablehand
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

yes...

Postby Magik » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:47 pm

I was in darkness a few years ago...
Deception,Devastation,Devotion...the powers of...
Magik
TDoDCD
"Venus is like a good wine..."
User avatar
Magik
Stablehand
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:27 am
Location: Kentucky


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users