Revengers of Inferno

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Revengers of Inferno

Postby Nether » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:56 pm

any of us left besides me??
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Nether » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:49 pm

i'm the only one?


thats sad...
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Nether » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:59 pm

Shit I guess I really am the only one left
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users