Wandering Wolves

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Wandering Wolves

Postby jari666 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:22 am

Hi, I stopped playing like 6 or 7 years ago and wanted to know if there are guilds like WanderingWolves around.

Have good memories of Little Devil, Lightfeather and others. My brother used to play aswell.

- edit

My nickname used to be Inferno Angel and mybrothers was Mengsk.
jari666
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:48 am
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:18 am

Little Devil plays under the alt Jyllian di Moonstone now.


*points at Covenant*


TBL disbanded last age.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Captain_Ron » Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:31 pm

Wow blast from the past. I remember both of those names lol. Always good to have people come back. Hope you stick around.

*Repeats what Nagash said about Jyllian.*
<Holden> I'm just here for the chicks.
How bout a glass of pounch you in the FACE?
Still Y2K compliant
User avatar
Captain_Ron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: At my computer

Postby Inferno Angel » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:55 pm

Blast from the past indeed... seems that pay to play period cost alot of people? I am trying to convince my brother to return aswell but he is busy WoW.

In what guild are you now Cap_ron? and I do remember you too now.
Inferno Angel
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:18 am

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:00 pm

Both pay-to-play and WoW cost us a lot of people...
So it's time for us still around to drag the people back :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Captain_Ron » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:29 pm

Ehh no guild right now. In fact I don't even have a kingdom built, though I should since I've got a little free time this semester...

I just cruise around the boards here and make a bad kingdom once in a while.
<Holden> I'm just here for the chicks.
How bout a glass of pounch you in the FACE?
Still Y2K compliant
User avatar
Captain_Ron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: At my computer


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users