Kantana Guild Roll Call

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Kantana Guild Roll Call

Postby Method Man » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:04 pm

Anyone still around from my first guild Katana?

Anyone still around that even remembers me, or muffin, or brad?

Good to see the game is back up and running . . .
User avatar
Method Man
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:01 pm

Postby 68guy » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:53 pm

I remember you and Katana... though didn't ya have some kinda weird squigllies in yer guild name somewhere? And didn't yer guild merge with another at some point? Blood Katana, or some such?
"We just came to party down,
Killing every scene around,
We just came to party hardy hardy hardy..."
User avatar
68guy
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Kwaiq » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:51 pm

Holy shit its Meth. Long Time no see you fucker =P

(AKA-Apollo)
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Postby Method Man » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:24 am

yeah we merged to become a bigger guild Blood Katana. . . then me, muffin, and brad made a smaller guild whose name i cant recall.

Apollo . . .long time no see. . .its nice to be back on the boards
User avatar
Method Man
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:01 pm

I remember....

Postby Aldor » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:14 pm

Indeed I remember you, and many of our long lost comrades, with great fondness. I have often regretted stepping down and leaving BK to other hands. We had our problems but I look back to my time with BK as the highlight of my Monarchy/Canon experience. I hope you and all our other friends are doing well and enjoying your lives. Any who wish may reach me at ender342000@yahoo.com

Katana Banzai!

Aldor
quondam Kagemusha
Aldor
Stablehand
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users