Wow its been a while

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Wow its been a while

Postby HolyEmperor_Alandros » Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:50 pm

Wow its been a while and a -lot- has changed.

ISA is gone... Dysh has been banned (though he will always be a friend I can't say that I'm too surprised).

Seems like a lot of people have left this game and the population count is fairly low... in any case I missed it, lol, I found myself reminiscing on old memories of Monarchy and some of Canon. Some very good times and people I used to play the game and even moreso RP with...

Guess I'm just chiming the bell to see if anyone I still remember and that still remembers me is playing, maybe a guild for me to spend some spare time on :)
Alandros
Her eyes like a sea of stars, depthless and free,
The twinkle in them that possesses me,
Like a shooting star, flying towards its destiny,
Leaving me lost in their endless sea.
User avatar
HolyEmperor_Alandros
Stablehand
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:29 pm

Postby Blaze Draconis » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:21 pm

Its good to see you again, old friend.

Its been a while. I hope everything has been well with you :)
Retired Alpha of the Dogs of War
President of the Canine Protection Agency
The Canine Insurrection Has Begun!
User avatar
Blaze Draconis
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby Bran » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:18 am

I second Blaze's words. Welcome back even if its only for a visit
"fortes fortuna adiuvat"
DF
User avatar
Bran
Traveler
 
Posts: 1446
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Arkansas

Postby Nyarlathotep » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:15 pm

I definitely remember you Alandros.

Good to see another face i remember :D <3
the original N+12
squishy squishy!
User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Stablehand
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:26 pm
Location: Henderson, KY

Postby Caine » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:18 pm

I remember you too...

Welcome back.
Why isn't the word gullible in the dictionary?
73.9% of all statistics are inaccurate.
User avatar
Caine
Peasant
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Toronto


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]